OFSTED: Happy with second report
I WANT to reassure everyone that at no time was it suggested by Ofsted that Ladybirds in Wisbech were not meeting their National Standards . We raised objections to our inspection in March because we felt the inspectors had made some unfortunate and mis
I WANT to reassure everyone that at no time was it suggested by Ofsted that Ladybirds in Wisbech were not meeting their "National Standards".
We raised objections to our inspection in March because we felt the inspectors had made some unfortunate and misinformed comments which did not accurately reflect the high quality of care we offer.
This resulted in an inappropriate grade being given. We also objected to the style of the inspection as we felt the inspectors had behaved in an intimidating way with our staff.
We succeeded in obtaining a re-inspection. The inspector had almost universal praise for what we do, although you did manage to highlight the only negative remark in your last report.
You may also want to watch:
As an example I will quote what she says about our baby room "Babies are well cared for in a stimulating, cosy room, where they receive lots of love and attention from loving and sensitive staff."
There is much more in a similar vein.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 3 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 4 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 5 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 6 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
We encourage everyone to come and visit us to see for themselves what a safe, happy, stimulating and caring environment exists at Ladybirds,
Ladybirds Day Nursery, Wisbech