OFSTED: Happy with second report
I WANT to reassure everyone that at no time was it suggested by Ofsted that Ladybirds in Wisbech were not meeting their National Standards . We raised objections to our inspection in March because we felt the inspectors had made some unfortunate and mis
I WANT to reassure everyone that at no time was it suggested by Ofsted that Ladybirds in Wisbech were not meeting their "National Standards".
We raised objections to our inspection in March because we felt the inspectors had made some unfortunate and misinformed comments which did not accurately reflect the high quality of care we offer.
This resulted in an inappropriate grade being given. We also objected to the style of the inspection as we felt the inspectors had behaved in an intimidating way with our staff.
We succeeded in obtaining a re-inspection. The inspector had almost universal praise for what we do, although you did manage to highlight the only negative remark in your last report.
You may also want to watch:
As an example I will quote what she says about our baby room "Babies are well cared for in a stimulating, cosy room, where they receive lots of love and attention from loving and sensitive staff."
There is much more in a similar vein.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 3 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
We encourage everyone to come and visit us to see for themselves what a safe, happy, stimulating and caring environment exists at Ladybirds,
Ladybirds Day Nursery, Wisbech