Nice place. Shame about the rubbish
MY wife and I moved to the area in March of this year. Nice house, nice district plus and abundance of fresh air. Fenland District Council is, in our estimation, very good (you are not just a number). The health practice is caring and, once again, you re
MY wife and I moved to the area in March of this year. Nice house, nice district plus and abundance of fresh air.
Fenland District Council is, in our estimation, very good (you are not just a number).
The health practice is caring and, once again, you're not just a number.
So from that you can gather we think we have come to a village that's clean and helpful, with good social skills. Imagine my surprise, while walking my dog along the local drain, I think it is the Sixteen Foot, on Hassock End Drove.
You may also want to watch:
What is it with people who seem to think the rivers are also tips for rubbish. They are too idle to take it to the tip themselves. I also include so-called fisherman and women who leave litter on the banks.
The litter has included plastic bottles, empty cans which one contained bait, various pieces of clothing, a door, a fridge, an inflated rubber dinghy, hedge cuttings ... the list is endless.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 7 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 8 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
So if this letter is published could members of the public please read it to those responsible for the rubbish.
My wife and I love it here. Future generations too will love it.
It is one of the better parts of the United Kingdom. Let's keep it that way.