Nice place. Shame about the rubbish
MY wife and I moved to the area in March of this year. Nice house, nice district plus and abundance of fresh air. Fenland District Council is, in our estimation, very good (you are not just a number). The health practice is caring and, once again, you re
MY wife and I moved to the area in March of this year. Nice house, nice district plus and abundance of fresh air.
Fenland District Council is, in our estimation, very good (you are not just a number).
The health practice is caring and, once again, you're not just a number.
So from that you can gather we think we have come to a village that's clean and helpful, with good social skills. Imagine my surprise, while walking my dog along the local drain, I think it is the Sixteen Foot, on Hassock End Drove.
You may also want to watch:
What is it with people who seem to think the rivers are also tips for rubbish. They are too idle to take it to the tip themselves. I also include so-called fisherman and women who leave litter on the banks.
The litter has included plastic bottles, empty cans which one contained bait, various pieces of clothing, a door, a fridge, an inflated rubber dinghy, hedge cuttings ... the list is endless.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 8 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
So if this letter is published could members of the public please read it to those responsible for the rubbish.
My wife and I love it here. Future generations too will love it.
It is one of the better parts of the United Kingdom. Let's keep it that way.