My tasty solution to rabbit issue
I HAVE read with great interest over the past few years, and more so the last few weeks, about your dilemma with rabbits on the Freedom Bridge roundabout at Wisbech. I don t know if this simple solution has been suggested – eat them. Run contests with rec
I HAVE read with great interest over the past few years, and more so the last few weeks, about your dilemma with rabbits on the Freedom Bridge roundabout at Wisbech.
I don't know if this simple solution has been suggested - eat them.
Run contests with recipes in the newspaper - and have a grand party with the best five dishes being made up and fed to the needy. Alternatively they could be re-housed near the new proposed home of Wisbech Town Football Club, which should please the locals.
It's only a matter of time before someone goes off the road trying to avoid the bloomin' things.
You may also want to watch:
TONY NORMAN, Bligh Park, New South Wales, Australia
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 5 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 Residents get chance to contribute to church's Bible project