My tasty solution to rabbit issue
I HAVE read with great interest over the past few years, and more so the last few weeks, about your dilemma with rabbits on the Freedom Bridge roundabout at Wisbech. I don t know if this simple solution has been suggested – eat them. Run contests with rec
I HAVE read with great interest over the past few years, and more so the last few weeks, about your dilemma with rabbits on the Freedom Bridge roundabout at Wisbech.
I don't know if this simple solution has been suggested - eat them.
Run contests with recipes in the newspaper - and have a grand party with the best five dishes being made up and fed to the needy. Alternatively they could be re-housed near the new proposed home of Wisbech Town Football Club, which should please the locals.
It's only a matter of time before someone goes off the road trying to avoid the bloomin' things.
You may also want to watch:
TONY NORMAN, Bligh Park, New South Wales, Australia
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 6 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 7 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 8 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 9 Secret Garden Party tickets sell out in hours of going on sale
- 10 New book launches recording family's Covid-19 experience