MPs' EXPENSES: Glad to see Malcolm Moss is whiter than white in inquiry
COULD I be one of the first to congratulate our MP Malcolm Moss for passing the Clegg test on expenses and allowances. I have been critical in the past, but I m genuinely pleased that he is able to retire as our MP with a clean bill of health, as it we
COULD I be one of the first to congratulate our MP Malcolm Moss for passing the 'Clegg' test on expenses and allowances.
I have been critical in the past, but I'm genuinely pleased that he is able to retire as our MP with a clean bill of health, as it were which is more than can be said for many of his parliamentary colleagues.
It is a matter of opinion as to whether an MP living within 70 miles of Westminster should be charging the taxpayer for a flat near Parliament when free first class rail travel is available but that's a different question altogether, which I hope will be resolved before the General Election next year.
Meantime I wish Mr Moss a happy retirement from a distinguished and honourable career as our MP.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 8 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 9 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 10 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked