MPs' EXPENSES: Glad to see Malcolm Moss is whiter than white in inquiry
COULD I be one of the first to congratulate our MP Malcolm Moss for passing the Clegg test on expenses and allowances. I have been critical in the past, but I m genuinely pleased that he is able to retire as our MP with a clean bill of health, as it we
COULD I be one of the first to congratulate our MP Malcolm Moss for passing the 'Clegg' test on expenses and allowances.
I have been critical in the past, but I'm genuinely pleased that he is able to retire as our MP with a clean bill of health, as it were which is more than can be said for many of his parliamentary colleagues.
It is a matter of opinion as to whether an MP living within 70 miles of Westminster should be charging the taxpayer for a flat near Parliament when free first class rail travel is available but that's a different question altogether, which I hope will be resolved before the General Election next year.
Meantime I wish Mr Moss a happy retirement from a distinguished and honourable career as our MP.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 2 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
- 3 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 4 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 5 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 6 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 7 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Man, 21, with 15,000 indecent images and videos plus 'paedophile manual' spared jail
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home