MPs' EXPENSES: Glad to see Malcolm Moss is whiter than white in inquiry
COULD I be one of the first to congratulate our MP Malcolm Moss for passing the Clegg test on expenses and allowances. I have been critical in the past, but I m genuinely pleased that he is able to retire as our MP with a clean bill of health, as it we
COULD I be one of the first to congratulate our MP Malcolm Moss for passing the 'Clegg' test on expenses and allowances.
I have been critical in the past, but I'm genuinely pleased that he is able to retire as our MP with a clean bill of health, as it were which is more than can be said for many of his parliamentary colleagues.
It is a matter of opinion as to whether an MP living within 70 miles of Westminster should be charging the taxpayer for a flat near Parliament when free first class rail travel is available but that's a different question altogether, which I hope will be resolved before the General Election next year.
Meantime I wish Mr Moss a happy retirement from a distinguished and honourable career as our MP.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 3 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 4 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 5 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 8 Cambridgeshire care homes back compulsory Covid-19 jabs for staff
- 9 Urgent police appeal to find man missing since Thursday
- 10 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed