Money raised for Macmillan Cancer Support at world's biggest coffee morning
VIP Hair in Walsoken held the World s Biggest Coffee morning for Macmillan Cancer Support and raised �1,460. The salon has supported this event since it opened in 2005 but this year was its best yet. It was business as usual in the salon with the stylists
VIP Hair in Walsoken held the World's Biggest Coffee morning for Macmillan Cancer Support and raised �1,460.
The salon has supported this event since it opened in 2005 but this year was its best yet.
It was business as usual in the salon with the stylists busy throughout the morning, but outside visitors relaxed with a cup of coffee, served by clients and friends of the salon. We had a tremendous cake stall, the best so far, which also included over 100 jars of home-made jams and chutneys.
An extensive raffle and a competition to guess the birthday of the bear also helped to make the morning such a success. A name the doll competition was held leading up to the day as well.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Loved by royalty, Wisbech museum gets life saving £616,000 grant
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 5 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 6 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 7 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 8 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 9 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 10 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign