Money raised for Macmillan Cancer Support at world's biggest coffee morning
VIP Hair in Walsoken held the World s Biggest Coffee morning for Macmillan Cancer Support and raised �1,460. The salon has supported this event since it opened in 2005 but this year was its best yet. It was business as usual in the salon with the stylists
VIP Hair in Walsoken held the World's Biggest Coffee morning for Macmillan Cancer Support and raised �1,460.
The salon has supported this event since it opened in 2005 but this year was its best yet.
It was business as usual in the salon with the stylists busy throughout the morning, but outside visitors relaxed with a cup of coffee, served by clients and friends of the salon. We had a tremendous cake stall, the best so far, which also included over 100 jars of home-made jams and chutneys.
An extensive raffle and a competition to guess the birthday of the bear also helped to make the morning such a success. A name the doll competition was held leading up to the day as well.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 2 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 3 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 5 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 6 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 7 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 10 £2,000 boost gives Saints a solid restart from lockdown