MARSHLAND: Surprised at objection
MAY I through your newspaper send an open letter to my former borough councillor, Jack Bantoft.I am so amazed by your objection to the wind turbine development in this village. For two years you had secret talks with the consortium and thought that this
MAY I through your newspaper send an open letter to my former borough councillor, Jack Bantoft.
I am so amazed by your objection to the wind turbine development in this village.
For two years you had secret talks with the consortium and thought that this large scale industrial development was a good idea.
Now you find it is in your own backyard and you are squealing like a cornered rat. Why did you not think of the plight of the swans near you two years ago?
You may also want to watch:
I had voted for you for 16 years because I trusted you to represent my views to the borough council.
Now I see how hypocritical and indifferent you are to the concerns of local people and that self-interest is your main driving force.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 7 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 8 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 9 Fifty jobs up for grabs as Deliveroo announces early move into Wisbech
- 10 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
I hope that you have the decency never to try for public office again.
Marshland St James