MARSHLAND: Surprised at objection
MAY I through your newspaper send an open letter to my former borough councillor, Jack Bantoft.I am so amazed by your objection to the wind turbine development in this village. For two years you had secret talks with the consortium and thought that this
MAY I through your newspaper send an open letter to my former borough councillor, Jack Bantoft.
I am so amazed by your objection to the wind turbine development in this village.
For two years you had secret talks with the consortium and thought that this large scale industrial development was a good idea.
Now you find it is in your own backyard and you are squealing like a cornered rat. Why did you not think of the plight of the swans near you two years ago?
You may also want to watch:
I had voted for you for 16 years because I trusted you to represent my views to the borough council.
Now I see how hypocritical and indifferent you are to the concerns of local people and that self-interest is your main driving force.
- 1 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 2 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 3 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Camp Beagle protest arrest on suspicion of ‘intimidation’
- 7 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 8 County council orders review into £120m lending to This Land
- 9 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
- 10 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire
I hope that you have the decency never to try for public office again.
Marshland St James