MARCH: Toilets are a disgrace
HERE, here to the Editor in last week s edition commenting on the state of Fenland lavatories. I have had occasion to use both March town centre and City Road recently and I was disgusted with the state of them. The town centre ones were extremely busy s
HERE, here to the Editor in last week's edition commenting on the state of Fenland lavatories.
I have had occasion to use both March town centre and City Road recently and I was disgusted with the state of them.
The town centre ones were extremely busy so why oh why does the council not charge a small fee to pay for cleaning and maintenance etc?
Never in all the places I have visited have I seen such a filthy public facility, and it wasn't just the cleaning the maintenance was appalling: you were lucky if you could find one to use that worked.
You may also want to watch:
Fen folk will never get shot of their nationwide reputation for being unwelcoming to outsiders if this is how visitors to the area are treated and expected to use this facility.
The quotation you can always tell a place by its toilets says it all.
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 8 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 9 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 10 'I hit brick walls' says guardian fighting for child mental health support