MARCH: Thank you to the public and organisations for their support
I WISH to thank the public of March and all organisations whose support, on the day, was heart-warming, to say the least. Thanks also to your newspaper for your coverage both before and after the event. Special thanks are due to ex-parade marshal Barry Ho
I WISH to thank the public of March and all organisations whose support, on the day, was heart-warming, to say the least.
Thanks also to your newspaper for your coverage both before and after the event.
Special thanks are due to ex-parade marshal Barry Howlett and the Rev Anthony Chandler for their invaluable help and guidance during the weeks of preparation; the March Air Training Corps for leading the parade; the March Detachment Army Cadet Force and March Brass 2000.
My thanks are also due to: The Deputy Lord Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire, Malcolm Moss MP, the Town Mayor and the Chairman of Fenland District Council, for their attendance.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, may I thank the March Royal British Legion, March Royal Naval Association, together with their standard bearers, and all veterans who attended the ceremony at the memorial. A very special thanks to Mr John Pecorini for his renditions of the last post and reveille at a number of ceremonies over the Remembrance period.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man found dead in March