MARCH: Thank you to the public and organisations for their support
I WISH to thank the public of March and all organisations whose support, on the day, was heart-warming, to say the least. Thanks also to your newspaper for your coverage both before and after the event. Special thanks are due to ex-parade marshal Barry Ho
I WISH to thank the public of March and all organisations whose support, on the day, was heart-warming, to say the least.
Thanks also to your newspaper for your coverage both before and after the event.
Special thanks are due to ex-parade marshal Barry Howlett and the Rev Anthony Chandler for their invaluable help and guidance during the weeks of preparation; the March Air Training Corps for leading the parade; the March Detachment Army Cadet Force and March Brass 2000.
My thanks are also due to: The Deputy Lord Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire, Malcolm Moss MP, the Town Mayor and the Chairman of Fenland District Council, for their attendance.
Finally, may I thank the March Royal British Legion, March Royal Naval Association, together with their standard bearers, and all veterans who attended the ceremony at the memorial. A very special thanks to Mr John Pecorini for his renditions of the last post and reveille at a number of ceremonies over the Remembrance period.
- 1 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 2 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 3 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 4 Andre Rieu brings new summer concert to Cambridgeshire cinemas
- 5 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 6 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 7 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 8 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 9 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 10 Painter who captured town before 1978 floods finishes 44 years on