MARCH: Thank you to the public and organisations for their support
I WISH to thank the public of March and all organisations whose support, on the day, was heart-warming, to say the least. Thanks also to your newspaper for your coverage both before and after the event. Special thanks are due to ex-parade marshal Barry Ho
I WISH to thank the public of March and all organisations whose support, on the day, was heart-warming, to say the least.
Thanks also to your newspaper for your coverage both before and after the event.
Special thanks are due to ex-parade marshal Barry Howlett and the Rev Anthony Chandler for their invaluable help and guidance during the weeks of preparation; the March Air Training Corps for leading the parade; the March Detachment Army Cadet Force and March Brass 2000.
My thanks are also due to: The Deputy Lord Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire, Malcolm Moss MP, the Town Mayor and the Chairman of Fenland District Council, for their attendance.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, may I thank the March Royal British Legion, March Royal Naval Association, together with their standard bearers, and all veterans who attended the ceremony at the memorial. A very special thanks to Mr John Pecorini for his renditions of the last post and reveille at a number of ceremonies over the Remembrance period.
- 1 A 42-bedroom hotel with ballroom and set in three acres for sale
- 2 Councillor says MP Steve Barclay told Tories to return £10k lockdown grant
- 3 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 4 Meet the young carers whose work hasn’t stopped for Covid-19
- 5 Hickford quits Manor Farm on eve of damning report
- 6 Media 'mischief making' over council investments
- 7 ‘Hugging, kissing' in mayor’s pub –one of 21 Covid breaches
- 8 Paedophile exposed himself to mum near school
- 9 Speeding van driver causes mayhem on Fenland road
- 10 Flooding: 'We’ve probably lost around £10,000'