MARCH: Thank you to the public and organisations for their support
I WISH to thank the public of March and all organisations whose support, on the day, was heart-warming, to say the least. Thanks also to your newspaper for your coverage both before and after the event. Special thanks are due to ex-parade marshal Barry Ho
I WISH to thank the public of March and all organisations whose support, on the day, was heart-warming, to say the least.
Thanks also to your newspaper for your coverage both before and after the event.
Special thanks are due to ex-parade marshal Barry Howlett and the Rev Anthony Chandler for their invaluable help and guidance during the weeks of preparation; the March Air Training Corps for leading the parade; the March Detachment Army Cadet Force and March Brass 2000.
My thanks are also due to: The Deputy Lord Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire, Malcolm Moss MP, the Town Mayor and the Chairman of Fenland District Council, for their attendance.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, may I thank the March Royal British Legion, March Royal Naval Association, together with their standard bearers, and all veterans who attended the ceremony at the memorial. A very special thanks to Mr John Pecorini for his renditions of the last post and reveille at a number of ceremonies over the Remembrance period.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 6 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 10 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out