MARCH: Street closure is a nightmare
CLOSING down March high street has been a nightmare for me and I am sure fellow parents taking their children to Burrowmoor Primary School. I have to pick up and take my son to Burrowmoor and now with no temporary traffic/ pedestrian crossing at the top o
CLOSING down March high street has been a nightmare for me and I am sure fellow parents taking their children to Burrowmoor Primary School.
I have to pick up and take my son to Burrowmoor and now with no temporary traffic/ pedestrian crossing at the top of Badgeney road, crossing over Elywn Road is a long dangerous process.
And with the additional traffic due to the High Street being closed, and not to mention bigger vehicles, school buses etc using this alternative route, this makes crossing the road with my two children potentially dangerous.
How long I wonder before someone is hurt as result of this.
You may also want to watch:
With the not so careful drivers that take reckless risks, I fear that someone is going to be hurt as a consequence.
So come on FDC put a temporary school patrol crossing officer at the top of our road before it's too late.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 10 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors