MARCH: No warning of bumps on Upwell Road
REGARDING your story Hump over the Bumps on April 10. Shortly after they were fitted I drove down Upwell Road, and hit them before I knew they were there. There was, and still is, not any warning of them. They are too high, and that is why drivers are g
REGARDING your story "Hump over the Bumps" on April 10. Shortly after they were fitted I drove down Upwell Road, and hit them before I knew they were there. There was, and still is, not any warning of them.
They are too high, and that is why drivers are going to the middle of the road. They should be taken away or lowered.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Loved by royalty, Wisbech museum gets life saving £616,000 grant
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Thieves conspired to steal over £1million worth of high-end luxury cars
- 5 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 6 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 7 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 8 Man jailed for trying to arrange sexual abuse of girls and woman
- 9 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
- 10 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash