MARCH: Lights are just spelendid!
ONCE again, March is splendidly decorated with Christmas Lights and our thanks must be recorded to the Christmas Lights Committee which has again worked its magic. Special thanks must go to Mick, Andre and Sue for their hard, and often difficult, work in
ONCE again, March is splendidly decorated with Christmas Lights and our thanks must be recorded to the Christmas Lights Committee which has again worked its magic.
Special thanks must go to Mick, Andre and Sue for their hard, and often difficult, work in installing the lights; Father Christmas for taking time out of his busy schedule to be with us; March Round Table for the loan of their sleigh; and the members of March Rotary Club, who along with March Lions Club and March Air Cadets, manned the barriers and carried out other duties.
Thanks to Graham for the difficult task of driving the sleigh, the Oliver Cromwell Hotel for the use of their facilities and the many others who have contributed in any way at all.
Last, but not least, many thanks to Libby for doing the big "switch-on" and the people of March for their splendid support.
You may also want to watch:
Merry Christmas to you all.
COUNCILLOR TREVOR QUINCE
- 1 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 2 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned
- 5 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 6 A141 closed at roundabout after lorry overturns
- 7 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn to speak at King's Lynn hospital rally
- 10 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
Mayor of March.