MARCH: Lights are just spelendid!
ONCE again, March is splendidly decorated with Christmas Lights and our thanks must be recorded to the Christmas Lights Committee which has again worked its magic. Special thanks must go to Mick, Andre and Sue for their hard, and often difficult, work in
ONCE again, March is splendidly decorated with Christmas Lights and our thanks must be recorded to the Christmas Lights Committee which has again worked its magic.
Special thanks must go to Mick, Andre and Sue for their hard, and often difficult, work in installing the lights; Father Christmas for taking time out of his busy schedule to be with us; March Round Table for the loan of their sleigh; and the members of March Rotary Club, who along with March Lions Club and March Air Cadets, manned the barriers and carried out other duties.
Thanks to Graham for the difficult task of driving the sleigh, the Oliver Cromwell Hotel for the use of their facilities and the many others who have contributed in any way at all.
Last, but not least, many thanks to Libby for doing the big "switch-on" and the people of March for their splendid support.
Merry Christmas to you all.
COUNCILLOR TREVOR QUINCE
- 1 Drink-drivers banned off the roads after being caught in March and Wisbech
- 2 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 3 Sex offender case adjourned due to judge's concerns
- 4 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 5 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 6 Whistleblower shares story of bullying, fatigue and 'dangerous' hours at ambulance service
- 7 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 8 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 9 Princess Anne visits Wisbech's new Citizens Advice Bureau on Cambs trip
- 10 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
Mayor of March.