MARCH HIPPODROME: Should there have been a clause to keep it open?
WHAT are the council s proposal s to replace the cinema in March? Surely there should have been a clause in the sale of the Hippodrome to the Petrou brothers that the town s facilities should be kept? Is this another victim of entrepreneurs who have m
WHAT are the council's proposal's to replace the cinema in March?
Surely there should have been a clause in the sale of the Hippodrome to the Petrou brothers that the town's facilities should be kept?
Is this another victim of entrepreneurs who have more interest in profits than the people and character of the town they are buying into? The loss of both the town's bingo and cinema is appalling in this day and age of growing town's.
March is ever increasing in size with less and less for people to do! The Petrou brothers did not invest any time or money into the Hippodrome. I visited once when I fancied a burger and my free cup of tea as per voucher. The place was very uninviting and bare.
You may also want to watch:
The people who did attend these two facilities have been let down.
Please return the town's bingo and our films we don't want to have to travel to Peterborough or Huntingdon.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 9 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months