MARCH HIPPODROME: Should there have been a clause to keep it open?
WHAT are the council s proposal s to replace the cinema in March? Surely there should have been a clause in the sale of the Hippodrome to the Petrou brothers that the town s facilities should be kept? Is this another victim of entrepreneurs who have m
WHAT are the council's proposal's to replace the cinema in March?
Surely there should have been a clause in the sale of the Hippodrome to the Petrou brothers that the town's facilities should be kept?
Is this another victim of entrepreneurs who have more interest in profits than the people and character of the town they are buying into? The loss of both the town's bingo and cinema is appalling in this day and age of growing town's.
March is ever increasing in size with less and less for people to do! The Petrou brothers did not invest any time or money into the Hippodrome. I visited once when I fancied a burger and my free cup of tea as per voucher. The place was very uninviting and bare.
You may also want to watch:
The people who did attend these two facilities have been let down.
Please return the town's bingo and our films we don't want to have to travel to Peterborough or Huntingdon.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 6 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer