MARCH: Drivers need to take care on the roads.
A LOT of correspondence has been written over the past few weeks over road safety especially by river banks. But is it just fast driving along the Drains? New crazes seem to be hitting March. Driving at high speed on the exit road around the car park at T
A LOT of correspondence has been written over the past few weeks over road safety especially by river banks. But is it just fast driving along the Drains?
New crazes seem to be hitting March. Driving at high speed on the exit road around the car park at Tesco. On leaving Hostmoor and now having to drive to the by-pass roundabout to return towards Westry, drivers are doing a U-turn before the railway bridge.
But the 'best' road manoeuvres to which we witnessed three times in one day is motorists mounting the pavement and driving some distance to turn left, to beat another motorist into a car park nearly knocking a cyclist off his bike.
I thought it was an offence to enter the yellow boxes and wait for traffic to move on the Darthill Road/Dartford Road and Station Road/Creek Road junctions, park on yellow lines and go off shopping without a valid disabled sticker, or on bus stop areas.
You may also want to watch:
Now I appreciate the concerns of those looking at one aspect of road safety but surely more action must be taken against the increasing number of thoughtless drivers.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 8 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 9 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 10 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid