Can you help find a passport that was lost in Wisbech?
- Credit: Archant
A man is appealing for help to trace his wife’s passport.
The passport was lost in Wisbech in the last fortnight.
Nabaz Sewadir, of Osborne Road, said: “My wife has lost her passport and I’m hoping if somebody reads about it in the newspaper they may be able to return it to us or help some way.
“Her name is Dlkhwaz Ibrahim Ali and the passport was issued in Iraq.
“It was lost in Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
We have been to police and we have a crime reference number of TW/018973/17.
“If you can help please call 07516-118436 or email email@example.com.”
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 5 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 6 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 9 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 10 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90