Can you help find a passport that was lost in Wisbech?
- Credit: Archant
A man is appealing for help to trace his wife’s passport.
The passport was lost in Wisbech in the last fortnight.
Nabaz Sewadir, of Osborne Road, said: “My wife has lost her passport and I’m hoping if somebody reads about it in the newspaper they may be able to return it to us or help some way.
“Her name is Dlkhwaz Ibrahim Ali and the passport was issued in Iraq.
“It was lost in Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
We have been to police and we have a crime reference number of TW/018973/17.
“If you can help please call 07516-118436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 8 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 9 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 10 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs