LORRY DRIVERS: Perhaps your diarist should try sitting in a cab on A14
RE Mr S Brakespeare Fenlander Diary June 6 – No Overtaking. Councillor Mr Bradney has a good idea. Perhaps he should sit in the cab of a lorry on the A14 between 4am and 9am. He may then see for himself that 9 out of 10 car drivers only use the right hand
RE Mr S Brakespeare Fenlander Diary June 6 - No Overtaking.
Councillor Mr Bradney has a good idea. Perhaps he should sit in the cab of a lorry on the A14 between 4am and 9am.
He may then see for himself that 9 out of 10 car drivers only use the right hand lane. Most of them at speeds between 80 and 100 mph.
No lorries equal no food in shops, no petrol or fuel at petrol pumps.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 6 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 10 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors