LEVERINGTON: Loopy Lou is a wonderful dog.
I AM the owner and senior trainer of Paws Obedience Training. I would like to comment briefly on your story.Our Instructor Vicki Blackshaw is a very competent, patient and experienced instructor and assists with advice (in a class environment). Loopy Lo
I AM the owner and senior trainer of Paws Obedience Training. I would like to comment briefly on your story.
Our Instructor Vicki Blackshaw is a very competent, patient and experienced instructor and assists with advice (in a class environment).
Loopy Lou is a wonderful dog and I am surprised this was not realised by previous owners, much to their loss, the dog is a pleasure to teach.
However as you probably realise that in obedience the majority of instruction is to the owner and without the patience and hard work of the handler a dog gets nowhere.
You may also want to watch:
In this instance we have a handler who is like a sponge and absorbs and never forgets advice that she is given.
In her own right she is a knowledgeable handler and very caring.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 8 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
I have been working with dogs and handlers for many years and this handler is I am proud to say one of our keenest and most caring and loving handler.
The bond between them is exceptional.
If people would only consider taking on a dog like this they will NEVER regret the work that they put in and I'm sure there are many schools both in obedience and Agility that will be only too happy to help.