LEVERINGTON: Loopy Lou is a wonderful dog.
I AM the owner and senior trainer of Paws Obedience Training. I would like to comment briefly on your story.Our Instructor Vicki Blackshaw is a very competent, patient and experienced instructor and assists with advice (in a class environment). Loopy Lo
I AM the owner and senior trainer of Paws Obedience Training. I would like to comment briefly on your story.
Our Instructor Vicki Blackshaw is a very competent, patient and experienced instructor and assists with advice (in a class environment).
Loopy Lou is a wonderful dog and I am surprised this was not realised by previous owners, much to their loss, the dog is a pleasure to teach.
However as you probably realise that in obedience the majority of instruction is to the owner and without the patience and hard work of the handler a dog gets nowhere.
In this instance we have a handler who is like a sponge and absorbs and never forgets advice that she is given.
In her own right she is a knowledgeable handler and very caring.
- 1 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 2 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 5 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 6 Council’s final meeting of 2021 to include minute’s silence for those lost
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 9 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 10 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
I have been working with dogs and handlers for many years and this handler is I am proud to say one of our keenest and most caring and loving handler.
The bond between them is exceptional.
If people would only consider taking on a dog like this they will NEVER regret the work that they put in and I'm sure there are many schools both in obedience and Agility that will be only too happy to help.