LEVERINGTON: Loopy Lou is a wonderful dog.
I AM the owner and senior trainer of Paws Obedience Training. I would like to comment briefly on your story.Our Instructor Vicki Blackshaw is a very competent, patient and experienced instructor and assists with advice (in a class environment). Loopy Lo
I AM the owner and senior trainer of Paws Obedience Training. I would like to comment briefly on your story.
Our Instructor Vicki Blackshaw is a very competent, patient and experienced instructor and assists with advice (in a class environment).
Loopy Lou is a wonderful dog and I am surprised this was not realised by previous owners, much to their loss, the dog is a pleasure to teach.
However as you probably realise that in obedience the majority of instruction is to the owner and without the patience and hard work of the handler a dog gets nowhere.
You may also want to watch:
In this instance we have a handler who is like a sponge and absorbs and never forgets advice that she is given.
In her own right she is a knowledgeable handler and very caring.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
I have been working with dogs and handlers for many years and this handler is I am proud to say one of our keenest and most caring and loving handler.
The bond between them is exceptional.
If people would only consider taking on a dog like this they will NEVER regret the work that they put in and I'm sure there are many schools both in obedience and Agility that will be only too happy to help.