Letter writer does not speak for me in regards to the proposed Tesco store
IN response to the letter from Paul of Whittlesey and the proposed Tesco store. Please don t use the term we , as in we don t need this store . You don t speak for me and it seems an overwhelming number of other residents (see the result of the poll
IN response to the letter from Paul of Whittlesey and the proposed Tesco store.
Please don't use the term 'we', as in 'we don't need this store'.
You don't speak for me and it seems an overwhelming number of other residents (see the result of the poll 80/20 in favour).
I say bring it on, the sooner the better.
I understand that it will be 2011 before any potential opening, which is a pity because I need the choice in shopping NOW.
Well done Tesco, for actually trying to improve the facilities in the town.
- 1 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 2 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 5 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 6 Council’s final meeting of 2021 to include minute’s silence for those lost
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 9 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 10 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned