Letter writer does not speak for me in regards to the proposed Tesco store
IN response to the letter from Paul of Whittlesey and the proposed Tesco store. Please don t use the term we , as in we don t need this store . You don t speak for me and it seems an overwhelming number of other residents (see the result of the poll
IN response to the letter from Paul of Whittlesey and the proposed Tesco store.
Please don't use the term 'we', as in 'we don't need this store'.
You don't speak for me and it seems an overwhelming number of other residents (see the result of the poll 80/20 in favour).
I say bring it on, the sooner the better.
You may also want to watch:
I understand that it will be 2011 before any potential opening, which is a pity because I need the choice in shopping NOW.
Well done Tesco, for actually trying to improve the facilities in the town.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 8 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 9 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 10 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby