Letter writer does not speak for me in regards to the proposed Tesco store
IN response to the letter from Paul of Whittlesey and the proposed Tesco store. Please don t use the term we , as in we don t need this store . You don t speak for me and it seems an overwhelming number of other residents (see the result of the poll
IN response to the letter from Paul of Whittlesey and the proposed Tesco store.
Please don't use the term 'we', as in 'we don't need this store'.
You don't speak for me and it seems an overwhelming number of other residents (see the result of the poll 80/20 in favour).
I say bring it on, the sooner the better.
You may also want to watch:
I understand that it will be 2011 before any potential opening, which is a pity because I need the choice in shopping NOW.
Well done Tesco, for actually trying to improve the facilities in the town.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 4 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 5 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 6 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 7 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 Residents get chance to contribute to church's Bible project