LETTER: Could Gorefield school governors please explain ‘safeguarding requirements’
- Credit: Archant
Could the governors of Gorefield Primary School please supply the readers of the Wisbech Standard with a detailed description of what “safeguarding requirements” are please?
Perhaps then we will have a better understanding as to why the children have been stopped from doing something that is good for them and for everyone else in the area.
If, as your report (October 23, page 5), suggests, the school has made no further comment then I think that is shameful and wrong.
Adults are there to guide and encourage children, and the school governors should tell everyone what it is that they don’t like. If they are unwilling to do that, they should not be governors.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family