LETTER: Could Gorefield school governors please explain ‘safeguarding requirements’
- Credit: Archant
Could the governors of Gorefield Primary School please supply the readers of the Wisbech Standard with a detailed description of what “safeguarding requirements” are please?
Perhaps then we will have a better understanding as to why the children have been stopped from doing something that is good for them and for everyone else in the area.
If, as your report (October 23, page 5), suggests, the school has made no further comment then I think that is shameful and wrong.
Adults are there to guide and encourage children, and the school governors should tell everyone what it is that they don’t like. If they are unwilling to do that, they should not be governors.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 6 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog