Let’s save football club
THINGS are once again at stalemate regarding the decision on the Wisbech Town Football Club s move to a new stadium. As regular supporters of Wisbech Town, we feel that there hasn t been too much publicity given to the 200 or so supporters who turn up com
THINGS are once again at stalemate regarding the decision on the Wisbech Town Football Club's move to a new stadium.
As regular supporters of Wisbech Town, we feel that there hasn't been too much publicity given to the 200 or so supporters who turn up come rain, hail, or shine to enjoy the efforts of the team, the managers and all who are involved with the club.
It's probably time for us to bombard the police and media with our own petition as the objectors have done.
Let the powers that be know that it would be a major blow to the town to lose the club. It mustn't be allowed to happen without a concerted effort from the supporters.
You may also want to watch:
So let's get cracking and make your feelings known, or the club could be lost forever.
As Delia would say, "Let's be having you! - come on!"
- 1 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 2 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 5 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 MP and mayor meet businesses in incinerator fight
- 8 Charity wins national award for its outstanding service
- 9 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 10 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
G A STANFORD & D P BAUGH
Friday Bridge Road