Let’s save football club
THINGS are once again at stalemate regarding the decision on the Wisbech Town Football Club s move to a new stadium. As regular supporters of Wisbech Town, we feel that there hasn t been too much publicity given to the 200 or so supporters who turn up com
THINGS are once again at stalemate regarding the decision on the Wisbech Town Football Club's move to a new stadium.
As regular supporters of Wisbech Town, we feel that there hasn't been too much publicity given to the 200 or so supporters who turn up come rain, hail, or shine to enjoy the efforts of the team, the managers and all who are involved with the club.
It's probably time for us to bombard the police and media with our own petition as the objectors have done.
Let the powers that be know that it would be a major blow to the town to lose the club. It mustn't be allowed to happen without a concerted effort from the supporters.
So let's get cracking and make your feelings known, or the club could be lost forever.
As Delia would say, "Let's be having you! - come on!"
- 1 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 2 Man, 28, and boy, 15, arrested after major A1101 crash in Wisbech
- 3 Knife-wielding teen jailed after week-long crime spree in Wisbech
- 4 Recap: Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 5 Man arrested in Wisbech after illegally entering UK three times
- 6 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 7 Inside Wisbech's new 'Get Out' escape room
- 8 Jailed: 58-year-old burglar who stole £57,000 BMW M4 in Wisbech
- 9 Recap: A47 shut near Wisbech and King's Lynn after evening crash
- 10 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
G A STANFORD & D P BAUGH
Friday Bridge Road