Laws are there to be enforced
IF WE are to improve Wisbech, many things need to be attended to. There must be zero tolerance for any law-breaker of any kind. To do this there must be a visual presence of the police. Parking and placing for sale notices on a vehicle is trading, yet
IF WE are to improve Wisbech, many things need to be attended to. There must be zero tolerance for any law-breaker of any kind. To do this there must be a visual presence of the police.
Parking and placing 'for sale' notices on a vehicle is trading, yet very little seems to be done about this. At the time of writing, the police and council seem to be willing to let it continue.
We live in a strange world where most of us know what should be done, but sometimes see very little action. If we really live in a democracy why then do we not get what the majority of us require?
Throughout our once great land there are different rules for different places or counties, some councils make their own bye-laws or decide not to adopt certain legislation laid down by Parliament, probably because it is an inconvenience or does not suit them.
You may also want to watch:
To me this is ludicrous, if a law is made, then it is to be enforced and accepted everywhere, not only are councils able to let laws slip, the Government also does it.
It's about time that laws are made to be acted on and strictly enforced, and not like today, where it is acted on only, as and when it suits their purpose.
- 1 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 2 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 9 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 10 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family