Laws are there to be enforced
IF WE are to improve Wisbech, many things need to be attended to. There must be zero tolerance for any law-breaker of any kind. To do this there must be a visual presence of the police. Parking and placing for sale notices on a vehicle is trading, yet
IF WE are to improve Wisbech, many things need to be attended to. There must be zero tolerance for any law-breaker of any kind. To do this there must be a visual presence of the police.
Parking and placing 'for sale' notices on a vehicle is trading, yet very little seems to be done about this. At the time of writing, the police and council seem to be willing to let it continue.
We live in a strange world where most of us know what should be done, but sometimes see very little action. If we really live in a democracy why then do we not get what the majority of us require?
Throughout our once great land there are different rules for different places or counties, some councils make their own bye-laws or decide not to adopt certain legislation laid down by Parliament, probably because it is an inconvenience or does not suit them.
You may also want to watch:
To me this is ludicrous, if a law is made, then it is to be enforced and accepted everywhere, not only are councils able to let laws slip, the Government also does it.
It's about time that laws are made to be acted on and strictly enforced, and not like today, where it is acted on only, as and when it suits their purpose.
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 3 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 9 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 10 How was conman hired as NHS finance boss five months after being unmasked?