Join our walk
In little over a month, the British Heart Foundation is hosting it s annual Hearts First High Peak Trail Winter Challenge Walk, which raises crucial funds to help support men, women and children whose hearts need a helping hand. Starting from Cromford Me
In little over a month, the British Heart Foundation is hosting it's annual Hearts First High Peak Trail Winter Challenge Walk, which raises crucial funds to help support men, women and children whose hearts need a helping hand.
Starting from Cromford Meadows, near Matlock, on Sunday, November 19 at 8.30am the 17.5-mile hike takes walkers through stunning Derbyshire countryside, finishing at Hurdlow, six miles south of Buxton.
This year, we need more than 1,500 participants to take part to help us raise £100,000 to help fund pioneering research into the causes and treatment of heart and circulatory disease - the nations biggest killer.
Registration for the Walk is now open. There are also many other ways people can support the event. For more information, people can visit bhf.org.uk/events, call 0800 085 2280 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional events organiser
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 3 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
- 4 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 5 Tribute to ‘much-loved’ school worker who died suddenly in Wisbech
- 6 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 7 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 8 New March station will 'help people to use petrol and diesel cars less'
- 9 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 10 ‘Sudden death’ reported at Nene and Ramnoth School in Wisbech
British Heart Foundation