Join our campaign to save benefits for disabled people and the elderly
I NOW live in Somerset but used to live in Walsoken and attended the Queen s School. I also used to work for the Wisbech Standard as a paper boy. We want people in your area to join in the campaign and call us now 01749 812041. We are trying to collec
I NOW live in Somerset but used to live in Walsoken and attended the Queen's School.
I also used to work for the Wisbech Standard as a paper boy.
We want people in your area to join in the campaign and call us now 01749 812041.
We are trying to collect petitions for saving DLA and AA benefits for disabled and elderly people.
You may also want to watch:
So far we feel public awareness has been limited to this campaign due to government objections or media shyness.
We need disabled people and their carers to join our protest in this area.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 9 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
I am dyslexic and have been a working carer part time and recently doing man and van for past 19 years and I presently receive benefits to help my wife who has learning disabilities and mental health issues.
Another big event to watch out for is November 13 which is the end of the governments consultation period. Hundreds of wheelchairs are due to march on no 10 Downing Street. Visit these websites for more information: www.politicalcripple.com/d/content/petition-preservation-disability-living-allowance-and-attendance-allowance: www.writetothem.com/ and www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/latest-news/1103-msps-join-fight-to-save-aa-and-dla