Join our campaign to save benefits for disabled people and the elderly
I NOW live in Somerset but used to live in Walsoken and attended the Queen s School. I also used to work for the Wisbech Standard as a paper boy. We want people in your area to join in the campaign and call us now 01749 812041. We are trying to collec
I NOW live in Somerset but used to live in Walsoken and attended the Queen's School.
I also used to work for the Wisbech Standard as a paper boy.
We want people in your area to join in the campaign and call us now 01749 812041.
We are trying to collect petitions for saving DLA and AA benefits for disabled and elderly people.
You may also want to watch:
So far we feel public awareness has been limited to this campaign due to government objections or media shyness.
We need disabled people and their carers to join our protest in this area.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 5 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Boy, 15, arrested amid crackdown on deliberate fires
- 10 Man dies in three-car A47 crash and another remains in life-threatening condition
I am dyslexic and have been a working carer part time and recently doing man and van for past 19 years and I presently receive benefits to help my wife who has learning disabilities and mental health issues.
Another big event to watch out for is November 13 which is the end of the governments consultation period. Hundreds of wheelchairs are due to march on no 10 Downing Street. Visit these websites for more information: www.politicalcripple.com/d/content/petition-preservation-disability-living-allowance-and-attendance-allowance: www.writetothem.com/ and www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/latest-news/1103-msps-join-fight-to-save-aa-and-dla