If home was an ""alien structure on the landscape"", when will the turbines disappear
I READ the article about John Gawthorp s home being demolished because the Planning Inspectorate deemed it an alien structure in the landscape . If this is true of a structure that would only be visible in the immediate area, why has planning permission
I READ the article about John Gawthorp's home being demolished because the Planning Inspectorate deemed it "an alien structure in the landscape".
If this is true of a structure that would only be visible in the immediate area, why has planning permission been given for the numerous wind turbines that are alien structures in the landscape visible for miles?
I look forward to the demolition of these alien structures the landscape.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 2 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 3 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 4 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 5 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021