I am looking for case studies for A Guide To Caring in county - can anyone help?
I AM hoping that someone out there might be able to help me. I m working on A guide to caring for Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire and want to include two case studies: one on a carer looking after an elderly or disabled relative at home; and one on a f
I AM hoping that someone out there might be able to help me.
I'm working on 'A guide to caring' for Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire and want to include two case studies: one on a carer looking after an elderly or disabled relative at home; and one on a family who have decided that a care home is the best environment.
I would like to speak to them about their decision and why they made it, the highs and lows and pros and cons, but I need people who are essentially positive about their decision.
It is not imperative that I'm able to speak to the person being cared for, but if they wish to be interviewed too that would add to the piece. I will also need to get photographs.
You may also want to watch:
If anybody knows of anyone who would be willing to help, I'd be very grateful to hear from them.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 4 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 5 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 6 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 9 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
Archant Herts & Cambs