I am looking for case studies for A Guide To Caring in county - can anyone help?
I AM hoping that someone out there might be able to help me. I m working on A guide to caring for Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire and want to include two case studies: one on a carer looking after an elderly or disabled relative at home; and one on a f
I AM hoping that someone out there might be able to help me.
I'm working on 'A guide to caring' for Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire and want to include two case studies: one on a carer looking after an elderly or disabled relative at home; and one on a family who have decided that a care home is the best environment.
I would like to speak to them about their decision and why they made it, the highs and lows and pros and cons, but I need people who are essentially positive about their decision.
It is not imperative that I'm able to speak to the person being cared for, but if they wish to be interviewed too that would add to the piece. I will also need to get photographs.
You may also want to watch:
If anybody knows of anyone who would be willing to help, I'd be very grateful to hear from them.
- 1 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 2 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 5 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 6 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 7 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Port welcomes 10 ships in a month from Latvia to The Netherlands
- 10 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
Archant Herts & Cambs