'How can you rely on bus service?'
MY wife and I went to King s Lynn last Sunday. We had a nice day out, we got back to Peterborough at 5.10pm, and our next bus, the Cavalier 337 to March, was due at 6pm. The time came and no bus was to be seen. A lady came over and told us she had been wa
MY wife and I went to King's Lynn last Sunday. We had a nice day out, we got back to Peterborough at 5.10pm, and our next bus, the Cavalier 337 to March, was due at 6pm.
The time came and no bus was to be seen. A lady came over and told us she had been waiting since 4pm and no buses had turned up.
The lady had been to hospital to visit her husband, and was left stranded on her own. She then got a taxi to March costing over £20.
We are asked to use public transport instead of cars, but how can you rely on this service?
You may also want to watch:
MR F PRESCOTT
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 3 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 4 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 5 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 6 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 7 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 8 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region