HONOURS LIST: Nice to see Norman Jacobs receive an award
IT was nice to see Norman Jacobs in the honours list. The biggest moan of teenagers today is we have nowhere to go in the evenings except to hang around street corners. We did not know how lucky we were as teenagers in the 50s and early 60s to have th
IT was nice to see Norman Jacobs in the honours' list.
The biggest moan of teenagers today is "we have nowhere to go in the evenings except to hang around street corners."
We did not know how lucky we were as teenagers in the 50s and early 60s to have the Rink which was open every night winter and summer. A top band played one week and a good local group the next.
Thanks to Norman Jacobs we had the Rink and the Youth Club in Hill Street. We were well served.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
Calle los Pinos 6