HIPPODROME: There is no hidden agenda
I SYMPHASISE with anyone who wishes to speculate about the long term future for the Hippodrome, March. I accept any judgements made against my character without any desire to either antagonise the pen pushers or defend myself or persuade the intelligent p
I SYMPHASISE with anyone who wishes to speculate about the long term future for the Hippodrome, March.
I accept any judgements made against my character without any desire to either antagonise the pen pushers or defend myself or persuade the intelligent public that I am anything that I am not.
In any business, you have to higher sales than costs to remain in business. I quickly realised that I had bitten off far more than I could chew.
The council has not made any representation or restriction whatsoever as to what I can or cannot do at the Hippodrome. At this moment in time, residential development is not an option I am exploring.
You may also want to watch:
There are businesses closing down all around us. Most of them do not even get a mention in the papers and so I guess I must be grateful for all the column inches Mr Elworthy affords me in his paper.
This story can run and run and run. I have had many successes in business and made many friends and supporters. I do not wish to promote my failures in the public domain but if that is your wish then I accept it without reservation.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 4 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 5 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
My final words on this matter are these. The current economic climate ended the Hippodrome. There is no hidden agenda, big developer or secret master plan. It will remain closed until I can afford to re-open it and make it profitable.