GOODBYE WISBECH: Neighbours have made my life a misery
WITH some regret I am saying goodbye to Wisbech. I moved here 19 months ago with the intention of making this my home. I moved into a lovely little flat and decorated it and bought new furniture. I was quite proud of it, but my neighbours didn t have t
WITH some regret I am saying goodbye to Wisbech.
I moved here 19 months ago with the intention of making this my home.
I moved into a lovely little flat and decorated it and bought new furniture.
I was quite proud of it, but my neighbours didn't have the same pride and respect for themselves or other people.
You may also want to watch:
Over 18 months they have made my life a misery, to the point where I've been forced to make myself homeless.
I have 18 months of behaviour logs and police and housing association visits.
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 3 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 9 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 10 How was conman hired as NHS finance boss five months after being unmasked?
Very little has been done.
I'm angry that these thugs have caused stress and upset for several years to many people and continue to do so.
I am the sixth resident to move out in 18 months.
There are drunken fights, loud music, spousal abuse, verbal abuse and vandalism which all cost the tax payer.
I tried and failed to beat these selfish thugs because of the lack of support and action from the housing association.
The message that this gives out to people is that if you are an anti-social thug you can live as you like and there are no consequences to your behaviour.
But if you are a decent tenant who takes care of their home, well, you are worth absolutely nothing!
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED