FINANCE: Business breakfast to be held in March
GETTING finance for your existing or start up business, in the current climate, can be a daunting prospect, whether to look for a grant, seek out a loan or try and negotiate a reasonable overdraft. However there are still some sources of finance available
GETTING finance for your existing or start up business, in the current climate, can be a daunting prospect, whether to look for a grant, seek out a loan or try and negotiate a reasonable overdraft.
However there are still some sources of finance available.
The ENTERPRISE FENLAND NETWORK is holding a business breakfast on Tuesday March 17 at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel, March with three presentations giving fenland's smaller businesses the latest information on funding opportunities.
The Breakfast meeting starts at 8am on the March 17, the cost including a full English breakfast is �11 inc vat at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel, High Street, March.
You may also want to watch:
For further information and to book a place just call Charlotte on 01354 660900 or Marie on 01603 251716.
ENTERPRISE FENLAND NETWORK
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 3 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 4 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 5 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 6 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter