FINANCE: Business breakfast to be held in March
GETTING finance for your existing or start up business, in the current climate, can be a daunting prospect, whether to look for a grant, seek out a loan or try and negotiate a reasonable overdraft. However there are still some sources of finance available
GETTING finance for your existing or start up business, in the current climate, can be a daunting prospect, whether to look for a grant, seek out a loan or try and negotiate a reasonable overdraft.
However there are still some sources of finance available.
The ENTERPRISE FENLAND NETWORK is holding a business breakfast on Tuesday March 17 at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel, March with three presentations giving fenland's smaller businesses the latest information on funding opportunities.
The Breakfast meeting starts at 8am on the March 17, the cost including a full English breakfast is �11 inc vat at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel, High Street, March.
For further information and to book a place just call Charlotte on 01354 660900 or Marie on 01603 251716.
ENTERPRISE FENLAND NETWORK
- 1 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 2 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'
- 3 Seven places where £4.9m road maintenance has been approved
- 4 Family's tribute to 'son in a million' killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 6 Detectives given longer to question Downham Market murder suspects
- 7 Footballer, Harry, hoping for future in professional football
- 8 Farmer wins appeal to convert derelict barn into a house
- 9 Travel firm to send our special Covid carers on a 'thank you' holiday
- 10 Knife attack man hid over £3,500 of drugs at mum's home