FINANCE: Business breakfast to be held in March
GETTING finance for your existing or start up business, in the current climate, can be a daunting prospect, whether to look for a grant, seek out a loan or try and negotiate a reasonable overdraft. However there are still some sources of finance available
GETTING finance for your existing or start up business, in the current climate, can be a daunting prospect, whether to look for a grant, seek out a loan or try and negotiate a reasonable overdraft.
However there are still some sources of finance available.
The ENTERPRISE FENLAND NETWORK is holding a business breakfast on Tuesday March 17 at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel, March with three presentations giving fenland's smaller businesses the latest information on funding opportunities.
The Breakfast meeting starts at 8am on the March 17, the cost including a full English breakfast is �11 inc vat at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel, High Street, March.
You may also want to watch:
For further information and to book a place just call Charlotte on 01354 660900 or Marie on 01603 251716.
ENTERPRISE FENLAND NETWORK
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 3 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 6 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 7 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 8 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 9 We want to end the season now, states Fenmen chairman
- 10 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail