FINANCE: Business breakfast to be held in March
GETTING finance for your existing or start up business, in the current climate, can be a daunting prospect, whether to look for a grant, seek out a loan or try and negotiate a reasonable overdraft. However there are still some sources of finance available
GETTING finance for your existing or start up business, in the current climate, can be a daunting prospect, whether to look for a grant, seek out a loan or try and negotiate a reasonable overdraft.
However there are still some sources of finance available.
The ENTERPRISE FENLAND NETWORK is holding a business breakfast on Tuesday March 17 at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel, March with three presentations giving fenland's smaller businesses the latest information on funding opportunities.
The Breakfast meeting starts at 8am on the March 17, the cost including a full English breakfast is �11 inc vat at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel, High Street, March.
You may also want to watch:
For further information and to book a place just call Charlotte on 01354 660900 or Marie on 01603 251716.
ENTERPRISE FENLAND NETWORK
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online