FENS: Respect our views
CLIVE from Dorchester, describes our local environment that we choose to live in as being dull and boring he also suggests that residents should look at turbines in order to make Fenland a more interesting place to live in. According to Clive, if one di
CLIVE from Dorchester, describes our local environment that we choose to live in as being "dull and boring" he also suggests that residents should look at turbines in order to make Fenland a more interesting place to live in.
According to Clive, if one disagrees with his views, or you don't like looking at turbines you are a Nimby!
I respectively say to Clive I am one of those that don't like looking at turbines on my local landscape, and if what he has to say is his total contribution to the local turbine debate, it may give insight into the absolute inability for him to understand the issue of wind turbines or the detrimental impacts associated with them.
Clive, your letter has no usable or factual turbine information, I understand that you represent a Energy Security Campaign, may I remind you many people regard energy security as being paramount, that is why they don't want wind turbines, some are right in their views, some not so, however all views must be respected.
You may also want to watch:
Please Clive, do not be so disrespectful of other peoples views or where they choose to live, it does your campaign no good at all.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 5 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 10 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire
Cambs Environmental and Wildlife Protection (CEWP)