FENLAND: Wind power is doomed to fail
AS the oil producing countries that make up OPEC declare that they will cut production in order to keep prices high, Russia has also decided to follow suit, by stating that it will punish the US and European Union for political reasons (New York Times). A
AS the oil producing countries that make up OPEC declare that they will cut production in order to keep prices high, Russia has also decided to follow suit, by stating that it will punish the US and European Union for political reasons (New York Times).
As other nations invest in future energy needs, the UK's answer is to spend billions of pounds in taxpayers' money, on chasing a badly flawed policy of wind power generation.
This "Windmills of the Mind" policy is doomed to fail; this failure could place the UKs national energy security in jeopardy.
Because of the vagrancies and intermittence of wind, the power generated is totally unreliable and not available on demand, or required volume. Therefore, wind power can in no way be regarded as a secure form of energy for this country.
You may also want to watch:
The saying "being held to ransom" in my view, accurately describes the present and future energy problems that will be experienced by those nations that rely on others for their energy needs. When the supply tap is turned off, the greatness of Britain will be reduced to a shivering darkened nation, awaiting a puff of wind.
- 1 A 42-bedroom hotel with ballroom and set in three acres for sale
- 2 Councillor says MP Steve Barclay told Tories to return £10k lockdown grant
- 3 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 4 Meet the young carers whose work hasn’t stopped for Covid-19
- 5 Hickford quits Manor Farm on eve of damning report
- 6 Media 'mischief making' over council investments
- 7 ‘Hugging, kissing' in mayor’s pub –one of 21 Covid breaches
- 8 Paedophile exposed himself to mum near school
- 9 Rogue trader tells victim: 'I'll knock your lights out'
- 10 Assault on tax officials lands man in court
Cambs Environmental and Wildlife Protect (CEWP)