FENLAND: Where's the evidence
I REFER to the article in last Friday s Cambs Times. One of the worst examples of NIMBYism that I have read for a long time. On what concrete evidence do the Town brothers base their concerns? This facility has to be somewhere, why not in Doddington? I w
I REFER to the article in last Friday's Cambs Times. One of the worst examples of NIMBYism that I have read for a long time.
On what concrete evidence do the Town brothers base their concerns? This facility has to be somewhere, why not in Doddington?
I was particularly appalled to read of troubled young people in need of care being described as "society's undesirables".
Have the Brothers actually been to any of Keys Childcare's other homes? Or met any of the young people they are seeking to help?
You may also want to watch:
I for one hope this planning application is approved if it is right for the children concerned. Mind you they have already been prejudged by the Town brothers. I for one will not be visiting any of their establishments.
- 1 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 2 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 5 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 6 Share your views on our newspaper via reader survey
- 7 Woman ‘drink driver’ arrested for having no licence or insurance
- 8 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 9 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 10 Man who died in road crash is named