FENLAND: Where's the evidence
I REFER to the article in last Friday s Cambs Times. One of the worst examples of NIMBYism that I have read for a long time. On what concrete evidence do the Town brothers base their concerns? This facility has to be somewhere, why not in Doddington? I w
I REFER to the article in last Friday's Cambs Times. One of the worst examples of NIMBYism that I have read for a long time.
On what concrete evidence do the Town brothers base their concerns? This facility has to be somewhere, why not in Doddington?
I was particularly appalled to read of troubled young people in need of care being described as "society's undesirables".
Have the Brothers actually been to any of Keys Childcare's other homes? Or met any of the young people they are seeking to help?
You may also want to watch:
I for one hope this planning application is approved if it is right for the children concerned. Mind you they have already been prejudged by the Town brothers. I for one will not be visiting any of their establishments.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family