FENLAND: We need to protect our way of life
I WOULD assume my name would be on the list for BNP. Whilst members are at the moment secretive about their opinions and thoughts I am not. I have many coloured friends and have encountered a wide variety of people from all ethnic origins. I do not bear
I WOULD assume my name would be on the list for BNP.
Whilst members are at the moment secretive about their opinions and thoughts I am not.
I have many coloured friends and have encountered a wide variety of people from all ethnic origins.
I do not bear a grudge to people who wish to reside here and grow within our community whilst contributing to our system as we do.
You may also want to watch:
My bugbear is that many who are here do not speak the language of this country, do not contribute and by all accounts do not ever wish to.
Whilst many say it is fantastic that we have multiculturalism I do not, as it only creates separate cultures living totally segregated from ours.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 5 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 Residents get chance to contribute to church's Bible project
I just wish people would open their eyes and see our country being used as a free ride.
The Fens BNP and the BNP as a whole will grow as the general public become stronger and voice their concerns through them and everyone knows that the Brits only take so much before they bite back and that day is not years away.
These are our shores and we have lost many men and women to protect our land and our way of life.