FENLAND: We need to protect our way of life
I WOULD assume my name would be on the list for BNP. Whilst members are at the moment secretive about their opinions and thoughts I am not. I have many coloured friends and have encountered a wide variety of people from all ethnic origins. I do not bear
I WOULD assume my name would be on the list for BNP.
Whilst members are at the moment secretive about their opinions and thoughts I am not.
I have many coloured friends and have encountered a wide variety of people from all ethnic origins.
I do not bear a grudge to people who wish to reside here and grow within our community whilst contributing to our system as we do.
You may also want to watch:
My bugbear is that many who are here do not speak the language of this country, do not contribute and by all accounts do not ever wish to.
Whilst many say it is fantastic that we have multiculturalism I do not, as it only creates separate cultures living totally segregated from ours.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 10 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
I just wish people would open their eyes and see our country being used as a free ride.
The Fens BNP and the BNP as a whole will grow as the general public become stronger and voice their concerns through them and everyone knows that the Brits only take so much before they bite back and that day is not years away.
These are our shores and we have lost many men and women to protect our land and our way of life.