FENLAND: UKIP is still alive and kicking in the area
LEN Bayne s suggestion in his that UKIP is dead in Fenland could not be further from the truth. Mr Baynes may have felt life in UKIP being a little uncomfortable recently because his best friend - Tom Wise MEP has had the Whip Withdrawn and has been forc
LEN Bayne's suggestion in his that UKIP is dead in Fenland could not be further from the truth.
Mr Baynes may have felt life in UKIP being a little uncomfortable recently because his best friend - Tom Wise MEP has had the Whip Withdrawn and has been forced to sit as an Independent MEP.
This is because UKIP does not tolerate fraud - EU fraud is the whole point of what our Party is opposed to.
Since Mr Baynes could not see this, his departure from UKIP is probably a case of jumping before the members pushed him.
You may also want to watch:
It is not the best of starts for Mr Bayne's new Party which was launched in the East of England by Peter Cole - Paid office manager for Tom Wise - Independent MEP who is currently on bail for fraud.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 9 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 10 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless