FENLAND: UKIP is still alive and kicking in the area
LEN Bayne s suggestion in his that UKIP is dead in Fenland could not be further from the truth. Mr Baynes may have felt life in UKIP being a little uncomfortable recently because his best friend - Tom Wise MEP has had the Whip Withdrawn and has been forc
LEN Bayne's suggestion in his that UKIP is dead in Fenland could not be further from the truth.
Mr Baynes may have felt life in UKIP being a little uncomfortable recently because his best friend - Tom Wise MEP has had the Whip Withdrawn and has been forced to sit as an Independent MEP.
This is because UKIP does not tolerate fraud - EU fraud is the whole point of what our Party is opposed to.
Since Mr Baynes could not see this, his departure from UKIP is probably a case of jumping before the members pushed him.
You may also want to watch:
It is not the best of starts for Mr Bayne's new Party which was launched in the East of England by Peter Cole - Paid office manager for Tom Wise - Independent MEP who is currently on bail for fraud.
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 4 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 8 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 9 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka