FENLAND: UKIP is still alive and kicking in the area
LEN Bayne s suggestion in his that UKIP is dead in Fenland could not be further from the truth. Mr Baynes may have felt life in UKIP being a little uncomfortable recently because his best friend - Tom Wise MEP has had the Whip Withdrawn and has been forc
LEN Bayne's suggestion in his that UKIP is dead in Fenland could not be further from the truth.
Mr Baynes may have felt life in UKIP being a little uncomfortable recently because his best friend - Tom Wise MEP has had the Whip Withdrawn and has been forced to sit as an Independent MEP.
This is because UKIP does not tolerate fraud - EU fraud is the whole point of what our Party is opposed to.
Since Mr Baynes could not see this, his departure from UKIP is probably a case of jumping before the members pushed him.
It is not the best of starts for Mr Bayne's new Party which was launched in the East of England by Peter Cole - Paid office manager for Tom Wise - Independent MEP who is currently on bail for fraud.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 3 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 4 Clinical Diss left singing in the rain as Saints rue positive display
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 7 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 8 You hope for a silver lining - and this wondrous tree is it
- 9 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 10 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces