FENLAND: Look to the future not the past
I am not normally given, to getting involved in trivial correspondence in newspapers. But the garbage that you printed last week (name and shame) has infuriated me. What planet does this Brian Meynell Smith live on? The so called list he obviously knows
I am not normally given, to getting involved in trivial correspondence in newspapers.
But the garbage that you printed last week (name and shame) has infuriated me.
What planet does this Brian Meynell Smith live on?
The so called list he obviously knows nothing about is largely a list of people who are fed up seeing this country being run into the ground and we want to stop it happening - in my case to give my grandsons the same opportunities, I've been lucky enough to enjoy as a British citizen.
To accuse me of denying one of the most horrible tragedies of 20th century European history because I'm against everything in this country being run by the French and Germans via the E.C. is unbelievably crass and inaccurate.
You need to come into the Twenty-first century Mr Smith.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 4 Mechanic turned astrophotographer's stunning images of space
- 5 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 6 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 7 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 8 Missing woman back home
- 9 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 10 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
Hazel Blears herself said that BNP voters are people who've had enough of the main parties and want a change.
We can make this a nice place to live for everybody, regardless of race, colour or religion, and if only we can have politicians who are interested in doing so we stand a chance.
There are a lot of things I don't agree with in BNP policy, but what better way to bring about changes than as a voting member.
Waffling on about tragic events that happened years ago and blindly making wild and inaccurate accusations is not the way forward Mr Smith.