FENLAND: Look to the future not the past
I am not normally given, to getting involved in trivial correspondence in newspapers. But the garbage that you printed last week (name and shame) has infuriated me. What planet does this Brian Meynell Smith live on? The so called list he obviously knows
I am not normally given, to getting involved in trivial correspondence in newspapers.
But the garbage that you printed last week (name and shame) has infuriated me.
What planet does this Brian Meynell Smith live on?
The so called list he obviously knows nothing about is largely a list of people who are fed up seeing this country being run into the ground and we want to stop it happening - in my case to give my grandsons the same opportunities, I've been lucky enough to enjoy as a British citizen.
To accuse me of denying one of the most horrible tragedies of 20th century European history because I'm against everything in this country being run by the French and Germans via the E.C. is unbelievably crass and inaccurate.
You need to come into the Twenty-first century Mr Smith.
- 1 Arsonist started fire in Wisbech care home
- 2 Council calls for return to mask wearing as Covid soars
- 3 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
- 4 Elderly man scares off would-be burglar
- 5 Smiles return as bridge re-painting comes to an end
- 6 Armed police swoop on youngsters brandishing suspected hand gun
- 7 Rikki Neave’s mother calls for tougher sentence for son’s murderer
- 8 Steve Barclay becomes Health Secretary following shock resignations
- 9 Woman, 80, dies following A141 crash
- 10 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
Hazel Blears herself said that BNP voters are people who've had enough of the main parties and want a change.
We can make this a nice place to live for everybody, regardless of race, colour or religion, and if only we can have politicians who are interested in doing so we stand a chance.
There are a lot of things I don't agree with in BNP policy, but what better way to bring about changes than as a voting member.
Waffling on about tragic events that happened years ago and blindly making wild and inaccurate accusations is not the way forward Mr Smith.