FENLAND: Look to the future not the past
I am not normally given, to getting involved in trivial correspondence in newspapers. But the garbage that you printed last week (name and shame) has infuriated me. What planet does this Brian Meynell Smith live on? The so called list he obviously knows
I am not normally given, to getting involved in trivial correspondence in newspapers.
But the garbage that you printed last week (name and shame) has infuriated me.
What planet does this Brian Meynell Smith live on?
The so called list he obviously knows nothing about is largely a list of people who are fed up seeing this country being run into the ground and we want to stop it happening - in my case to give my grandsons the same opportunities, I've been lucky enough to enjoy as a British citizen.
You may also want to watch:
To accuse me of denying one of the most horrible tragedies of 20th century European history because I'm against everything in this country being run by the French and Germans via the E.C. is unbelievably crass and inaccurate.
You need to come into the Twenty-first century Mr Smith.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 4 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 5 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 6 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 7 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 Residents get chance to contribute to church's Bible project
Hazel Blears herself said that BNP voters are people who've had enough of the main parties and want a change.
We can make this a nice place to live for everybody, regardless of race, colour or religion, and if only we can have politicians who are interested in doing so we stand a chance.
There are a lot of things I don't agree with in BNP policy, but what better way to bring about changes than as a voting member.
Waffling on about tragic events that happened years ago and blindly making wild and inaccurate accusations is not the way forward Mr Smith.