FENLAND: Look to the future not the past
I am not normally given, to getting involved in trivial correspondence in newspapers. But the garbage that you printed last week (name and shame) has infuriated me. What planet does this Brian Meynell Smith live on? The so called list he obviously knows
I am not normally given, to getting involved in trivial correspondence in newspapers.
But the garbage that you printed last week (name and shame) has infuriated me.
What planet does this Brian Meynell Smith live on?
The so called list he obviously knows nothing about is largely a list of people who are fed up seeing this country being run into the ground and we want to stop it happening - in my case to give my grandsons the same opportunities, I've been lucky enough to enjoy as a British citizen.
You may also want to watch:
To accuse me of denying one of the most horrible tragedies of 20th century European history because I'm against everything in this country being run by the French and Germans via the E.C. is unbelievably crass and inaccurate.
You need to come into the Twenty-first century Mr Smith.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 8 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 9 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 10 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
Hazel Blears herself said that BNP voters are people who've had enough of the main parties and want a change.
We can make this a nice place to live for everybody, regardless of race, colour or religion, and if only we can have politicians who are interested in doing so we stand a chance.
There are a lot of things I don't agree with in BNP policy, but what better way to bring about changes than as a voting member.
Waffling on about tragic events that happened years ago and blindly making wild and inaccurate accusations is not the way forward Mr Smith.