FENLAND: Don't tar all tattoists with the same brush.
I AM a tattooist that works from home. I was taught in Thailand and by a master tattooist and I was taught how to give a professional tattoo.Although I agree with a lot of what you have printed I would like to say DON T TARNISH US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH
I AM a tattooist that works from home.
I was taught in Thailand and by a master tattooist and I was taught how to give a professional tattoo.
Although I agree with a lot of what you have printed I would like to say DON'T TARNISH US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH.
Even the best started off in their own homes.
You may also want to watch:
I have been shown by Jimmy Wong of Bangkok and Kitty of Hua Hin the art of a good tattoo and have regular HIV tests and give people the chance to see my work, I have never had a problem and this reflects on my price, I am not a �20 a go tattooist.
I charge a decent price for a decent piece of art work and never force or talk any one in to having art done on them, in fact its the reverse I tell them to give it a couple of days before they have the art work done. This is not only for them to be certain, but also gives me chance to practice on artificial skin so the work is perfect.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 4 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 5 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 6 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 7 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 8 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 9 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
- 10 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
The reason I work from home is because the price of shop rents and rates are very high and I need to get a good reputation in England before I venture out and pay rent on a shop with no reputation.