FENLAND: Don't tar all tattoists with the same brush.
I AM a tattooist that works from home. I was taught in Thailand and by a master tattooist and I was taught how to give a professional tattoo.Although I agree with a lot of what you have printed I would like to say DON T TARNISH US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH
I AM a tattooist that works from home.
I was taught in Thailand and by a master tattooist and I was taught how to give a professional tattoo.
Although I agree with a lot of what you have printed I would like to say DON'T TARNISH US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH.
Even the best started off in their own homes.
I have been shown by Jimmy Wong of Bangkok and Kitty of Hua Hin the art of a good tattoo and have regular HIV tests and give people the chance to see my work, I have never had a problem and this reflects on my price, I am not a �20 a go tattooist.
I charge a decent price for a decent piece of art work and never force or talk any one in to having art done on them, in fact its the reverse I tell them to give it a couple of days before they have the art work done. This is not only for them to be certain, but also gives me chance to practice on artificial skin so the work is perfect.
- 1 Town road to remain closed following serious crash
- 2 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 3 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 4 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 5 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 6 'Giving a child the chance to be a child lifts my heart’ says foster carer
- 7 OPINION: Jettison inertia and save money
- 8 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 9 Painter who captured town before 1978 floods finishes 44 years on
- 10 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
The reason I work from home is because the price of shop rents and rates are very high and I need to get a good reputation in England before I venture out and pay rent on a shop with no reputation.