FENLAND: Don't tar all tattoists with the same brush.
I AM a tattooist that works from home. I was taught in Thailand and by a master tattooist and I was taught how to give a professional tattoo.Although I agree with a lot of what you have printed I would like to say DON T TARNISH US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH
I AM a tattooist that works from home.
I was taught in Thailand and by a master tattooist and I was taught how to give a professional tattoo.
Although I agree with a lot of what you have printed I would like to say DON'T TARNISH US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH.
Even the best started off in their own homes.
I have been shown by Jimmy Wong of Bangkok and Kitty of Hua Hin the art of a good tattoo and have regular HIV tests and give people the chance to see my work, I have never had a problem and this reflects on my price, I am not a �20 a go tattooist.
I charge a decent price for a decent piece of art work and never force or talk any one in to having art done on them, in fact its the reverse I tell them to give it a couple of days before they have the art work done. This is not only for them to be certain, but also gives me chance to practice on artificial skin so the work is perfect.
- 1 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 2 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 5 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 6 Council’s final meeting of 2021 to include minute’s silence for those lost
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 9 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 10 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
The reason I work from home is because the price of shop rents and rates are very high and I need to get a good reputation in England before I venture out and pay rent on a shop with no reputation.