FENLAND: Don't tar all tattoists with the same brush.
I AM a tattooist that works from home. I was taught in Thailand and by a master tattooist and I was taught how to give a professional tattoo.Although I agree with a lot of what you have printed I would like to say DON T TARNISH US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH
I AM a tattooist that works from home.
I was taught in Thailand and by a master tattooist and I was taught how to give a professional tattoo.
Although I agree with a lot of what you have printed I would like to say DON'T TARNISH US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH.
Even the best started off in their own homes.
You may also want to watch:
I have been shown by Jimmy Wong of Bangkok and Kitty of Hua Hin the art of a good tattoo and have regular HIV tests and give people the chance to see my work, I have never had a problem and this reflects on my price, I am not a �20 a go tattooist.
I charge a decent price for a decent piece of art work and never force or talk any one in to having art done on them, in fact its the reverse I tell them to give it a couple of days before they have the art work done. This is not only for them to be certain, but also gives me chance to practice on artificial skin so the work is perfect.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 4 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 5 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 6 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 10 Ladies mark return from lockdown with eight-goal thriller
The reason I work from home is because the price of shop rents and rates are very high and I need to get a good reputation in England before I venture out and pay rent on a shop with no reputation.