FENLAND: Concern over tattooist's claims
I AM amazed at daz from tidy tattoos response, DON T TARNISH US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH. Most tattooists don t start off from a table in their front room, they do an apprenticeship, where they learn about being safe and clean before they tattoo. They
I AM amazed at "daz" from "tidy tattoos" response, DON'T TARNISH US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH.
Most tattooists don't start off from a table in their front room, they do an apprenticeship, where they learn about being safe and clean before they tattoo.
They learn about having to have a licence, insurance and clinical waist disposal.
Sure you can work from home, as long as you can comply to UK health and safety regulations, so get a licence, insurance and clinical waste contract.
You may also want to watch:
Oh but that will cost money I hear u cry? and your having problems complying to UK rules in your bedroom/front room or shed, well yes, but it can be done, but again its' a cost issue, so what else is a cost issue? dumping clinical waste for our binmen to risk handling, your customer's health?
This is not Thailand, aids and hepatitis are at epidemic there, UK rules are here to ensure people like you do not endanger us.
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 4 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 9 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
If you want to earn a good reputation you're not off to a good start.
Whoever heard of a tattoo artist having to use practise skin before each tattoo to make sure they know what there doing,,,,,good god!