FENLAND: Concern over tattooist's claims
I AM amazed at daz from tidy tattoos response, DON T TARNISH US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH. Most tattooists don t start off from a table in their front room, they do an apprenticeship, where they learn about being safe and clean before they tattoo. They
I AM amazed at "daz" from "tidy tattoos" response, DON'T TARNISH US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH.
Most tattooists don't start off from a table in their front room, they do an apprenticeship, where they learn about being safe and clean before they tattoo.
They learn about having to have a licence, insurance and clinical waist disposal.
Sure you can work from home, as long as you can comply to UK health and safety regulations, so get a licence, insurance and clinical waste contract.
You may also want to watch:
Oh but that will cost money I hear u cry? and your having problems complying to UK rules in your bedroom/front room or shed, well yes, but it can be done, but again its' a cost issue, so what else is a cost issue? dumping clinical waste for our binmen to risk handling, your customer's health?
This is not Thailand, aids and hepatitis are at epidemic there, UK rules are here to ensure people like you do not endanger us.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
If you want to earn a good reputation you're not off to a good start.
Whoever heard of a tattoo artist having to use practise skin before each tattoo to make sure they know what there doing,,,,,good god!