FENLAND: Better training needed in shop
I WAS interested to see your wrap last week announcing the new Argos store in King s Lynn. I hope that the staff is better trained than those in the March store. Last March I was persuaded to take out a six months interest free store card when I made
I WAS interested to see your 'wrap' last week announcing the new Argos store in King's Lynn.
I hope that the staff is better trained than those in the March store.
Last March I was persuaded to take out a 'six months interest free store card' when I made purchases of around �40.
In fact the offer is only available on purchases over �190.
You may also want to watch:
Argos seems to make it very difficult to pursue such a matter and after two months I was told that it was my fault and they would do nothing.
I am in the process of sending a filer of papers to Trading Standards etc.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 3 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 7 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 8 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal