FENLAND: Better training needed in shop
I WAS interested to see your wrap last week announcing the new Argos store in King s Lynn. I hope that the staff is better trained than those in the March store. Last March I was persuaded to take out a six months interest free store card when I made
I WAS interested to see your 'wrap' last week announcing the new Argos store in King's Lynn.
I hope that the staff is better trained than those in the March store.
Last March I was persuaded to take out a 'six months interest free store card' when I made purchases of around �40.
In fact the offer is only available on purchases over �190.
Argos seems to make it very difficult to pursue such a matter and after two months I was told that it was my fault and they would do nothing.
I am in the process of sending a filer of papers to Trading Standards etc.
- 1 Arsonist started fire in Wisbech care home
- 2 Council calls for return to mask wearing as Covid soars
- 3 Elderly man scares off would-be burglar
- 4 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
- 5 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 6 Smiles return as bridge re-painting comes to an end
- 7 Steve Barclay becomes Health Secretary following shock resignations
- 8 Armed police swoop on youngsters brandishing suspected hand gun
- 9 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 10 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech