FENLAND: Better training needed in shop
I WAS interested to see your wrap last week announcing the new Argos store in King s Lynn. I hope that the staff is better trained than those in the March store. Last March I was persuaded to take out a six months interest free store card when I made
I WAS interested to see your 'wrap' last week announcing the new Argos store in King's Lynn.
I hope that the staff is better trained than those in the March store.
Last March I was persuaded to take out a 'six months interest free store card' when I made purchases of around �40.
In fact the offer is only available on purchases over �190.
You may also want to watch:
Argos seems to make it very difficult to pursue such a matter and after two months I was told that it was my fault and they would do nothing.
I am in the process of sending a filer of papers to Trading Standards etc.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 3 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in