FAMILY HISTORY RESEARCH: Appeal for help
MY name is Bill Bonney, I m from Cape Girardeau, Missouri of the United States. This is a longshot, but I m researching our family history and found that it is linked to West Walton and Wisbech. I stumbled upon your newspaper site, and I m hoping someone
MY name is Bill Bonney, I'm from Cape Girardeau, Missouri of the United States.
This is a longshot, but I'm researching our family history and found that it
is linked to West Walton and Wisbech.
I stumbled upon your newspaper site, and I'm hoping someone with knowledge of the area may help me locate a couple of gravesites/ cemeteries in Wisbech or West Walton.
You may also want to watch:
It would be a start for us.
My wife, Anna and I live in Cape Girardeau, it is in the central part of the United States. We live on a farm and have four children. We are planning a trip to Wisbech in 2010. I'm trying to gather as much information as I can before making the trip.
- 1 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 2 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 7 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Residents get chance to contribute to church's Bible project
- 10 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
Getting to Wisbech from the United States will not be the easiest thing to do. Nor do I know anything about Wisbech other than that is where our family originated prior to coming on a ship to the United States in 1838.
If you could let me know if there is a cemetery in Wisbech and West Walton that would be a start.
There may even be a Bonney family there with some knowledge we could use.