FACET: We need to have our say at the ballot box
I SHARE the outrage expressed about the county council s continuing shoddy and disgraceful treatment of FACET.This is not the first time county council have steadfastly ignored their duty of care as landlord of a community building by abandoning that bui
I SHARE the outrage expressed about the county council's continuing shoddy and disgraceful treatment of FACET.
This is not the first time county council have steadfastly ignored their duty of care as landlord of a community building by abandoning that building's repair and maintenance for years, before trying to worm out their responsibilities by offering hard working trustees a new lease which unfairly transfers the burden and expenses of the neglected building to them.
Our opportunity to judge our county councillors at the ballot box only occurs once every four years.
Next elections are this June. The people of Fenland deserve long overdue actions not endless excuses from their county councillors.
You may also want to watch:
Chatteris Liberal Democrats.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide