FACET: We need to have our say at the ballot box
I SHARE the outrage expressed about the county council s continuing shoddy and disgraceful treatment of FACET.This is not the first time county council have steadfastly ignored their duty of care as landlord of a community building by abandoning that bui
I SHARE the outrage expressed about the county council's continuing shoddy and disgraceful treatment of FACET.
This is not the first time county council have steadfastly ignored their duty of care as landlord of a community building by abandoning that building's repair and maintenance for years, before trying to worm out their responsibilities by offering hard working trustees a new lease which unfairly transfers the burden and expenses of the neglected building to them.
Our opportunity to judge our county councillors at the ballot box only occurs once every four years.
Next elections are this June. The people of Fenland deserve long overdue actions not endless excuses from their county councillors.
You may also want to watch:
Chatteris Liberal Democrats.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police