FACET: We need to have our say at the ballot box
I SHARE the outrage expressed about the county council s continuing shoddy and disgraceful treatment of FACET.This is not the first time county council have steadfastly ignored their duty of care as landlord of a community building by abandoning that bui
I SHARE the outrage expressed about the county council's continuing shoddy and disgraceful treatment of FACET.
This is not the first time county council have steadfastly ignored their duty of care as landlord of a community building by abandoning that building's repair and maintenance for years, before trying to worm out their responsibilities by offering hard working trustees a new lease which unfairly transfers the burden and expenses of the neglected building to them.
Our opportunity to judge our county councillors at the ballot box only occurs once every four years.
Next elections are this June. The people of Fenland deserve long overdue actions not endless excuses from their county councillors.
You may also want to watch:
Chatteris Liberal Democrats.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 3 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 4 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 8 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 9 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 10 Illegal anglers spotted across Cambs during close season clampdown