EXPENSES ROW: If I'm elected to county council, I will only claim what I'm entitled to
WITH the recent allegations over politicians expenses and being a candidate for Wisbech South in the up coming local elections, I have declared that should I win, I will only accept expenses that I am morally entitled too. My full pledge can be found on
WITH the recent allegations over politicians' expenses and being a candidate for Wisbech South in the up coming local elections, I have declared that should I win, I will only accept expenses that I am morally entitled too.
My full pledge can be found on my blog at http://caligulaspalace.wordpress.com/2009/05/12/i-will-publish-my-expenses/
I hope that all my opponents will do the same and that, Cllr Simon King will reveal the full details of all that he gets from the three councils that he sits on.
The local elections provide an ideal opportunity for the general public to comment on the greed and gravy train culture.
You may also want to watch:
Libertarian Party candidate for Wisbech South
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide