EXPENSES ROW: I couldn't care less that Malcolm Moss is upset that the public have lost faith
I AM writing in response to the headline on your latest edition of the paper. I could not care less that Malcolm Moss is feeling upset that the public have lost faith in their MPs. He has no right whatsoever to criticise us when we are also hearing a 50
I AM writing in response to the headline on your latest edition of the paper.
I could not care less that Malcolm Moss is feeling upset that the public have lost faith in their MPs.
He has no right whatsoever to criticise us when we are also hearing a 50 per cent increase in the number of houses being repossessed in the UK for the first three months of this year.
As long as these MPs are sitting in their country estates, with their chandeliers, moats, helipads, and their fat cat salaries, how can they dare try and relate to the hard working and decent folk of this country?
You may also want to watch:
We have a basic salary, a modest home and we work hard.
What we have we have paid for out of our income, because unlike these MPs there has not been a seemingly bottomless pot of cash for us to dip into to feed our pets, mow our grass, fix the damp course or pay our mortgage.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
The only reason they are able to say it is not law breaking is because they wrote the rules.
So, here's my words of advice to Malcolm Moss. Dry your eyes. It's you and your corrupt colleagues that have set this cat amongst the pigeons, and I for one am thankful to the daily newspapers for breaking the news to us all that we have been deceived.