EXPENSES ROW: I couldn't care less that Malcolm Moss is upset that the public have lost faith
I AM writing in response to the headline on your latest edition of the paper. I could not care less that Malcolm Moss is feeling upset that the public have lost faith in their MPs. He has no right whatsoever to criticise us when we are also hearing a 50
I AM writing in response to the headline on your latest edition of the paper.
I could not care less that Malcolm Moss is feeling upset that the public have lost faith in their MPs.
He has no right whatsoever to criticise us when we are also hearing a 50 per cent increase in the number of houses being repossessed in the UK for the first three months of this year.
As long as these MPs are sitting in their country estates, with their chandeliers, moats, helipads, and their fat cat salaries, how can they dare try and relate to the hard working and decent folk of this country?
You may also want to watch:
We have a basic salary, a modest home and we work hard.
What we have we have paid for out of our income, because unlike these MPs there has not been a seemingly bottomless pot of cash for us to dip into to feed our pets, mow our grass, fix the damp course or pay our mortgage.
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 4 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 8 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 9 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka
The only reason they are able to say it is not law breaking is because they wrote the rules.
So, here's my words of advice to Malcolm Moss. Dry your eyes. It's you and your corrupt colleagues that have set this cat amongst the pigeons, and I for one am thankful to the daily newspapers for breaking the news to us all that we have been deceived.