EXPENSES ROW: I can understand why Malcolm Moss is leaving on a downer
HAVING accessed the expense claim for our MP Malcolm Moss courtesy of your paper online, I can understand why he says he s leaving on a downer .In lots of ways Mr Moss has been a very good MP and although I m not a member of the Conservative Party, I ha
HAVING accessed the expense claim for our MP Malcolm Moss courtesy of your paper online, I can understand why he says he's leaving on a 'downer'.
In lots of ways Mr Moss has been a very good MP and although I'm not a member of the Conservative Party, I have to say he has been of assistance to me personally over a number of issues.
He was also extremely helpful to our church (Trinity March) over our serious water leakage problem last year.
It's a pity therefore that he has allowed himself to be drawn into the 'Noses in the Trough' accusations which seem to have infected the great majority of MPs.
You may also want to watch:
His total expense claim for last year for instance, amounted to over �23,000. That's more than the average wage for this part of the world.
A sad end to an otherwise distinguished career.
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running