EXPENSES ROW: I can understand why Malcolm Moss is leaving on a downer
HAVING accessed the expense claim for our MP Malcolm Moss courtesy of your paper online, I can understand why he says he s leaving on a downer .In lots of ways Mr Moss has been a very good MP and although I m not a member of the Conservative Party, I ha
HAVING accessed the expense claim for our MP Malcolm Moss courtesy of your paper online, I can understand why he says he's leaving on a 'downer'.
In lots of ways Mr Moss has been a very good MP and although I'm not a member of the Conservative Party, I have to say he has been of assistance to me personally over a number of issues.
He was also extremely helpful to our church (Trinity March) over our serious water leakage problem last year.
It's a pity therefore that he has allowed himself to be drawn into the 'Noses in the Trough' accusations which seem to have infected the great majority of MPs.
You may also want to watch:
His total expense claim for last year for instance, amounted to over �23,000. That's more than the average wage for this part of the world.
A sad end to an otherwise distinguished career.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 6 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog