EXPENSES ROW: I can understand why Malcolm Moss is leaving on a downer
HAVING accessed the expense claim for our MP Malcolm Moss courtesy of your paper online, I can understand why he says he s leaving on a downer .In lots of ways Mr Moss has been a very good MP and although I m not a member of the Conservative Party, I ha
HAVING accessed the expense claim for our MP Malcolm Moss courtesy of your paper online, I can understand why he says he's leaving on a 'downer'.
In lots of ways Mr Moss has been a very good MP and although I'm not a member of the Conservative Party, I have to say he has been of assistance to me personally over a number of issues.
He was also extremely helpful to our church (Trinity March) over our serious water leakage problem last year.
It's a pity therefore that he has allowed himself to be drawn into the 'Noses in the Trough' accusations which seem to have infected the great majority of MPs.
His total expense claim for last year for instance, amounted to over �23,000. That's more than the average wage for this part of the world.
A sad end to an otherwise distinguished career.
- 1 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 4 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 5 Pupils take to the dance floor to raise £500 for Children in Need
- 6 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 7 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 8 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 9 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 10 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash