ELECTION: Take an interest in you future and vote next week
WE are all supposedly in shock at the revealed corruption of our Westminster parliament, and the even more corrupt MEPs, and for my mind after talking to many people in local government, the, as yet undisclosed trough of local politics. And we are all sea
WE are all supposedly in shock at the revealed corruption of our Westminster parliament, and the even more corrupt MEPs, and for my mind after talking to many people in local government, the, as yet undisclosed trough of local politics.
And we are all searching for somewhere to lay the blame. Look no further, the blame lies with the electorate of once Great Britain.
I have spent the last decade or so fighting against the takeover of our country by the undemocratic EU and all to often the answer to my questions is, I'M NOT BOTHERED.WHAT CAN I DO, I DON'T TALK POLITICS.
The British public are no longer interested in the fact that their country is going down the drain.
You may also want to watch:
And I am not an advocate of the BNP who I despise with a vengeance.
They no longer care, that the future of their country and of their children's country is no longer in their hands, because they would rather watch Manchester United on the box, than do something about it.
- 1 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 2 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 3 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 6 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 7 Hammers and knives, drug driving and Covid-19 breaches lead to arrests
- 8 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Teacher’s 1,000 press-ups charity challenge in friend's memory
What can they do? Simple take an interest, vote in next week's elections, find out why we are in this terrible mess.
For your own sake go out and VOTE even if you vote for the same old tired fat-cat parties, or if you feel as I do, we need a change, get off your backsides and VOTE and please prove me wrong, or will you unfortunately prove me right.