Councillors must put their voters first in regards to Tesco store
I NOTE with interest Mrs Phipps refusal to sell her home to Tesco. I am pleased someone ha stood up to these people who always seem to win, but this planned store will be up to our councillors or planning department to pass this application. So councillo
I NOTE with interest Mrs Phipps refusal to sell her home to Tesco.
I am pleased someone ha stood up to these people who always seem to win, but this planned store will be up to our councillors or planning department to pass this application.
So councillors put your voters first.
Nevertheless this site is all wrong, the fire station is near central, where it should be, but also think about the congestion near a busy roundabout and opposite our local cemetery.
You may also want to watch:
I agree with Paul who wrote in last week. I and my family have lived here for 40 years and have always supported our local shops and found them more than adequate for all my needs.
I and many more residents say, send them down Station Road where there is so much space and land.
- 1 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 2 Police share images of Wisbech cannabis factory
- 3 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 4 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 5 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 6 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 7 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 8 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 9 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 10 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find
So councillors think again and go with the majority of you voters wishes.