Councillors must put their voters first in regards to Tesco store
I NOTE with interest Mrs Phipps refusal to sell her home to Tesco. I am pleased someone ha stood up to these people who always seem to win, but this planned store will be up to our councillors or planning department to pass this application. So councillo
I NOTE with interest Mrs Phipps refusal to sell her home to Tesco.
I am pleased someone ha stood up to these people who always seem to win, but this planned store will be up to our councillors or planning department to pass this application.
So councillors put your voters first.
Nevertheless this site is all wrong, the fire station is near central, where it should be, but also think about the congestion near a busy roundabout and opposite our local cemetery.
I agree with Paul who wrote in last week. I and my family have lived here for 40 years and have always supported our local shops and found them more than adequate for all my needs.
I and many more residents say, send them down Station Road where there is so much space and land.
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Developer going flat out to convert former post office
- 3 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 4 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 5 Top roles confirmed at council owned housing firm
- 6 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 7 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 8 Wisbech family discover 'ultimate side hustle'
- 9 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 10 ‘Thank you, my NHS, you were simply amazing’
So councillors think again and go with the majority of you voters wishes.