Councillors must put their voters first in regards to Tesco store
I NOTE with interest Mrs Phipps refusal to sell her home to Tesco. I am pleased someone ha stood up to these people who always seem to win, but this planned store will be up to our councillors or planning department to pass this application. So councillo
I NOTE with interest Mrs Phipps refusal to sell her home to Tesco.
I am pleased someone ha stood up to these people who always seem to win, but this planned store will be up to our councillors or planning department to pass this application.
So councillors put your voters first.
Nevertheless this site is all wrong, the fire station is near central, where it should be, but also think about the congestion near a busy roundabout and opposite our local cemetery.
You may also want to watch:
I agree with Paul who wrote in last week. I and my family have lived here for 40 years and have always supported our local shops and found them more than adequate for all my needs.
I and many more residents say, send them down Station Road where there is so much space and land.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 9 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
So councillors think again and go with the majority of you voters wishes.