COLLEGE CAMPAIGN: Delay will have detrimental repercussions on future education
WITHOUT a doubt the uncertainty surrounding the new college will have detrimental repercussions on the future education of our local children. It is therefore ironic that Fenland s Labour spokesman has come out in support of the campaign to secure fundin
WITHOUT a doubt the uncertainty surrounding the new college will have detrimental repercussions on the future education of our local children.
It is therefore ironic that Fenland's Labour spokesman has come out in support of the campaign to secure funding agreed for the college.
This is considering that it is the Labour Government's actions which have put our community in this situation in the first place.
It could be suggested that the Labour spokesman has 'jumped on the bandwagon' a little late after the Conservative MP Malcolm Moss, Parliamentary Candidate Steve Barclay and Leader of the FDC Geoff Harper have all raised this issue.
You may also want to watch:
It is a sorry state of affairs and I personally feel embarrassed on his behalf for having to be Labour's fading voice in this campaign to get the facilities this community so desperately needs and deserves!
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 4 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 9 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims