COLLEGE CAMPAIGN: Delay will have detrimental repercussions on future education
WITHOUT a doubt the uncertainty surrounding the new college will have detrimental repercussions on the future education of our local children. It is therefore ironic that Fenland s Labour spokesman has come out in support of the campaign to secure fundin
WITHOUT a doubt the uncertainty surrounding the new college will have detrimental repercussions on the future education of our local children.
It is therefore ironic that Fenland's Labour spokesman has come out in support of the campaign to secure funding agreed for the college.
This is considering that it is the Labour Government's actions which have put our community in this situation in the first place.
It could be suggested that the Labour spokesman has 'jumped on the bandwagon' a little late after the Conservative MP Malcolm Moss, Parliamentary Candidate Steve Barclay and Leader of the FDC Geoff Harper have all raised this issue.
You may also want to watch:
It is a sorry state of affairs and I personally feel embarrassed on his behalf for having to be Labour's fading voice in this campaign to get the facilities this community so desperately needs and deserves!
- 1 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 4 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 5 Hughes Electrical re-open Monday at Wisbech and Ely
- 6 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
- 7 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 8 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 9 Covid cases down at Norfolk hospital, but concerns remain over roof
- 10 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil