COLLEGE CAMPAIGN: Delay will have detrimental repercussions on future education
WITHOUT a doubt the uncertainty surrounding the new college will have detrimental repercussions on the future education of our local children. It is therefore ironic that Fenland s Labour spokesman has come out in support of the campaign to secure fundin
WITHOUT a doubt the uncertainty surrounding the new college will have detrimental repercussions on the future education of our local children.
It is therefore ironic that Fenland's Labour spokesman has come out in support of the campaign to secure funding agreed for the college.
This is considering that it is the Labour Government's actions which have put our community in this situation in the first place.
It could be suggested that the Labour spokesman has 'jumped on the bandwagon' a little late after the Conservative MP Malcolm Moss, Parliamentary Candidate Steve Barclay and Leader of the FDC Geoff Harper have all raised this issue.
It is a sorry state of affairs and I personally feel embarrassed on his behalf for having to be Labour's fading voice in this campaign to get the facilities this community so desperately needs and deserves!
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Developer going flat out to convert former post office
- 3 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 4 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 5 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 6 Wisbech family discover 'ultimate side hustle'
- 7 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 8 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 9 ‘Thank you, my NHS, you were simply amazing’
- 10 Top roles confirmed at council owned housing firm