CHATTERIS: Thanks to all the helpers
ON behalf of the organisers of the first Chatteris Medieval Festival – Chatteris Town Council and Fenland District Council – I would be grateful if you would allow us, to thank the volunteers and organisations who helped make it such a success. We would l
ON behalf of the organisers of the first Chatteris Medieval Festival - Chatteris Town Council and Fenland District Council - I would be grateful if you would allow us, to thank the volunteers and organisations who helped make it such a success.
We would like to thank all the volunteers who gave their time and energy to organise and steward the event.
And the following organisations for putting on additional attractions: Fenland Visual Arts Collective; Chatteris Museum; Chatteris Community Archive; The Old Bakery Tearooms; Chatteris Morning Women's Institute; Chatteris Churches Together;
Chatteris Rotary Club; The police; Wayne Gearie for the security guards; Macro Art; Travis Perkins for the security fencing; Anglian Water for the standpipe; Wing Transport for the trailer; Richard Angood for the straw bales
You may also want to watch:
Volunteer first aiders; Mr Rob Morris for the photographs; Mr Bob Shaw and workmates for litter collection; and last but not least the re-enactors.
If I missed anyone please accept my apologies.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 5 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 6 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 7 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 10 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
CLLR SUE ELAM