CHATTERIS: Thanks to all the helpers
ON behalf of the organisers of the first Chatteris Medieval Festival – Chatteris Town Council and Fenland District Council – I would be grateful if you would allow us, to thank the volunteers and organisations who helped make it such a success. We would l
ON behalf of the organisers of the first Chatteris Medieval Festival - Chatteris Town Council and Fenland District Council - I would be grateful if you would allow us, to thank the volunteers and organisations who helped make it such a success.
We would like to thank all the volunteers who gave their time and energy to organise and steward the event.
And the following organisations for putting on additional attractions: Fenland Visual Arts Collective; Chatteris Museum; Chatteris Community Archive; The Old Bakery Tearooms; Chatteris Morning Women's Institute; Chatteris Churches Together;
Chatteris Rotary Club; The police; Wayne Gearie for the security guards; Macro Art; Travis Perkins for the security fencing; Anglian Water for the standpipe; Wing Transport for the trailer; Richard Angood for the straw bales
You may also want to watch:
Volunteer first aiders; Mr Rob Morris for the photographs; Mr Bob Shaw and workmates for litter collection; and last but not least the re-enactors.
If I missed anyone please accept my apologies.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 6 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 7 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 10 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
CLLR SUE ELAM