CHATTERIS: I'd like to tell your readers of my idea to help charity and which may appeal
MAY I take this opportunity to inform you and all your readers to a most important introduction of a charity benefit scheme being brought in by A D Murfitt Independent funeral Services of Chatteris. Due to the recent economic climate, many local charities
MAY I take this opportunity to inform you and all your readers to a most important introduction of a charity benefit scheme being brought in by A D Murfitt Independent funeral Services of Chatteris.
Due to the recent economic climate, many local charities are finding fundraising particularly difficult.
To help with this, A D Murfitt has come up with an idea to help charities by means of Recommendation Voucher Scheme.
This scheme works by a person recommending our caring and professional service to another bereaved family, where by doing this, both parties would benefit �25 to their chosen charity.
You may also want to watch:
However, we do understand that not all bereaved families wish to have donations to a charity, in this instance we have a default charity which will be changed every three months.
The first charity to benefit will be the East Anglian Children's Hospice at Milton, Cambridge.
- 1 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 5 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 6 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 7 Hughes Electrical re-open Monday at Wisbech and Ely
- 8 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 9 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 10 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
Therefore, any local charities would wish to be included in our default list would they please contact us by either post at 45 High Street, Chatteris PE16 6BH or by telephone 01354 694545 (24 hours).
The scheme is open to all patrons past and present, all that is needed is for to pop into the above address and see either Marilyn Rose, or myself, Andy Murfitt, who will be able to help you.
As the only independent funeral director in Chatteris, we believe, giving back to the local community is important and look forward to raising funds for local concerns.