CHATTERIS: I'd like to tell your readers of my idea to help charity and which may appeal
MAY I take this opportunity to inform you and all your readers to a most important introduction of a charity benefit scheme being brought in by A D Murfitt Independent funeral Services of Chatteris. Due to the recent economic climate, many local charities
MAY I take this opportunity to inform you and all your readers to a most important introduction of a charity benefit scheme being brought in by A D Murfitt Independent funeral Services of Chatteris.
Due to the recent economic climate, many local charities are finding fundraising particularly difficult.
To help with this, A D Murfitt has come up with an idea to help charities by means of Recommendation Voucher Scheme.
This scheme works by a person recommending our caring and professional service to another bereaved family, where by doing this, both parties would benefit �25 to their chosen charity.
However, we do understand that not all bereaved families wish to have donations to a charity, in this instance we have a default charity which will be changed every three months.
The first charity to benefit will be the East Anglian Children's Hospice at Milton, Cambridge.
- 1 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 2 Man who ran 'fly-tippers paradise’ faces £32,000 bill
- 3 Man arrested in Wisbech after illegally entering UK three times
- 4 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 5 Man, 28, and boy, 15, arrested after major A1101 crash in Wisbech
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 10 My boss, the Prime Minister, is not a liar, says MP Steve Barclay
Therefore, any local charities would wish to be included in our default list would they please contact us by either post at 45 High Street, Chatteris PE16 6BH or by telephone 01354 694545 (24 hours).
The scheme is open to all patrons past and present, all that is needed is for to pop into the above address and see either Marilyn Rose, or myself, Andy Murfitt, who will be able to help you.
As the only independent funeral director in Chatteris, we believe, giving back to the local community is important and look forward to raising funds for local concerns.