CHATTERIS: Father Christmas finds time to drop into town
ALL the members of the Chatteris Town in Bloom team are so happy, would you like to know why? Well, Father Christmas heard of all the troubles we have been having with the milk float and how we had to stop watering way too soon this year, and how its goin
ALL the members of the Chatteris Town in Bloom team are so happy, would you like to know why?
Well, Father Christmas heard of all the troubles we have been having with the milk float and how we had to stop watering way too soon this year, and how its going to cost over £2,500 to buy new batteries, and he has agreed to help us raise some of the money with your help.
Father Christmas said that if we built him a grotto to keep him warm and comfortable down at DJ's Garden Centre London Road, Chatteris, he would come along and meet all the children from Chatteris and the surrounding area's on Saturday December 13 and Sunday 14, then again on December 20 and 21.
He will be there from 2pm until 4pm all four days, isn't that great? So hey children make you wish lists and bring them along so Father Christmas knows what you would like.
For the mums and dads, Father Christmas says that he would be very grateful if you could donate £2.50 per child for this opportunity to meet him.
Isn't that great news, we hope to see you all there.
- 1 Woman, 80, dies following A141 crash
- 2 Smiles return as bridge re-painting comes to an end
- 3 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
- 4 'Rubberneckers' cause second crash trying to view overturned lorry
- 5 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 6 Developer going flat out to convert former post office
- 7 Have you seen Harry Gibson? He's wanted by police
- 8 Village farm buildings targeted in arson attack
- 9 Armed police swoop on youngsters brandishing suspected hand gun
- 10 Two women fighting for life after A141 crash
Press Officer for Chatteris Town in Bloom