CHATTERIS: Father Christmas finds time to drop into town
ALL the members of the Chatteris Town in Bloom team are so happy, would you like to know why? Well, Father Christmas heard of all the troubles we have been having with the milk float and how we had to stop watering way too soon this year, and how its goin
ALL the members of the Chatteris Town in Bloom team are so happy, would you like to know why?
Well, Father Christmas heard of all the troubles we have been having with the milk float and how we had to stop watering way too soon this year, and how its going to cost over £2,500 to buy new batteries, and he has agreed to help us raise some of the money with your help.
Father Christmas said that if we built him a grotto to keep him warm and comfortable down at DJ's Garden Centre London Road, Chatteris, he would come along and meet all the children from Chatteris and the surrounding area's on Saturday December 13 and Sunday 14, then again on December 20 and 21.
He will be there from 2pm until 4pm all four days, isn't that great? So hey children make you wish lists and bring them along so Father Christmas knows what you would like.
You may also want to watch:
For the mums and dads, Father Christmas says that he would be very grateful if you could donate £2.50 per child for this opportunity to meet him.
Isn't that great news, we hope to see you all there.
- 1 Town's hidden vaults, cells and crypts brought to life in 3D virtual tour
- 2 Police accuse Wisbech mayor and pub landlord of 'insulting disregard' to licensing objectives
- 3 Dog theft threat is real says Cambs police
- 4 Appeal after theft of JCB Telehandler
- 5 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 6 Joined up thinking boosts Wisbech and Ely rail projects
- 7 The key revelations from Meghan and Harry's Oprah interview
- 8 LETTER: High Covid rates in Wisbech and 'sceptic' councillors?
- 9 Father of baby killed at Waterbeach criticises response to A10 safety calls
- 10 My family of 10 would have made light work of lockdown in the 50s
Press Officer for Chatteris Town in Bloom