Bramley Line still on track
I LIVE in Chelmsford and am a member of the Bramley Line. I attend as many meetings as I can and have been track clearing. I m all for the revival of the March-Wisbech line and will put in whatever I can to get the wheels rolling. This scheme will not hit
I LIVE in Chelmsford and am a member of the Bramley Line. I attend as many meetings as I can and have been track clearing.
I'm all for the revival of the March-Wisbech line and will put in whatever I can to get the wheels rolling.
This scheme will not hit the buffers, despite the negative view of the chosen few.
I have experienced negative comments from two people, one of them a retired train driver, the other was taking photographs in the March railway yard, condemning the coaches acquired by the Bramley Line and the group itself.
He was unaware to whom he was taking - a Bramley Line member. We have the will to succeed - and we will.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 3 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 4 Clinical Diss left singing in the rain as Saints rue positive display
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 7 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 8 You hope for a silver lining - and this wondrous tree is it
- 9 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 10 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift