Bramley Line still on track
I LIVE in Chelmsford and am a member of the Bramley Line. I attend as many meetings as I can and have been track clearing. I m all for the revival of the March-Wisbech line and will put in whatever I can to get the wheels rolling. This scheme will not hit
I LIVE in Chelmsford and am a member of the Bramley Line. I attend as many meetings as I can and have been track clearing.
I'm all for the revival of the March-Wisbech line and will put in whatever I can to get the wheels rolling.
This scheme will not hit the buffers, despite the negative view of the chosen few.
I have experienced negative comments from two people, one of them a retired train driver, the other was taking photographs in the March railway yard, condemning the coaches acquired by the Bramley Line and the group itself.
You may also want to watch:
He was unaware to whom he was taking - a Bramley Line member. We have the will to succeed - and we will.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 3 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 7 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 8 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal